Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] John McGinn

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Disappointing Mrs tbf.

On that basis it's a no from me.

She looks lovely to me. Much better than some of those manufactured dogs one sees on Love Island.

Perhaps you can post a picture of your girlfriend so we can judge why you have such high standards.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, this was rumored much earlier in the window... I would certainly welcome his arrival based on his career so far...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Something to do with squad number limitations and only being allowed 17 non HGP players maybe??!

No. If the recruitment team think he's worth a place, another non-HGP would be moved on to accommodate him. Suttner probably, or maybe Hemed if we got a good price for him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
She looks lovely to me. Much better than some of those manufactured dogs one sees on Love Island.

Perhaps you can post a picture of your girlfriend so we can judge why you have such high standards.

Best post in the thread. :clap:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Signing him to use as a bargaining chip for Dembele next Summer....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the beauty must be down to age as I think that she looks quite attractive and not a manufactured poser wag As far as a player why does he not qualify HGP what is difference between all of the UK nations? Surely he is a HGP if he holds a UK passport..

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think that the beauty must be down to age as I think that she looks quite attractive and not a manufactured poser wag As far as a player why does he not qualify HGP what is difference between all of the UK nations? Surely he is a HGP if he holds a UK passport..

Yep, you're right BG, definitely qualifies as an HGP. Got a UK passport - that's the definition of an HGP. Don't know what the other posters in this thread were thinking - must be trying to confuse you, the scallies.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep, you're right BG, definitely qualifies as an HGP. Got a UK passport - that's the definition of an HGP. Don't know what the other posters in this thread were thinking - must be trying to confuse you, the scallies.

Who would do that? A consideration could be Scotland gaining Independence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here