Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd Fri 4th May and Man City Wed 9th May, Confirmed

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A game that could easily be played on a Sunday is moved to a Friday. Why Sky, Why? Do they really have no conscience about making fans travel through the night. Jokes about Utd fans living local accepted.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Shambles - no way I'm going to Manchester and Liverpool in the same week. Guess I'll plump for the Liverpool match and hope that City is indeed televised.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Gutted as was using this match as an excuse to get out of something the mrs wants to do. Will get roped in now.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Man United visit West Ham after the Brighton match: 10 May. Not their final away game afterall.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Friday night matches > all other match times (including 3pm Saturday)

They're one of the things I miss most about not being in the Championship. Monday nights are awful though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
SWDFI678945.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No news on when the City tickets are on sale yet?

Anyone going to stay up for this game and the Liverpool one?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Been waiting for the City date to be confirmed. So just booked trains and hotel for the trip.

So a decent midweek away adventure beckons.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
It's possible to stay at the Manchester Sports City Travel Lodge for £33 on Wed 9 May.

Advance train tickets to Manchester selling out fast for 9 & 10 May

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Totally agree about Friday evening home games. Great atmosphere and a win sets up a long happy weekend, watching rivals stumble.

Travelling in rush hour on a Friday night is horrendous, add in the get away for a bank holiday and that will be absolute chaos! I accept evening games do have better atmosphere’s but unless you can leave work early, most are going to have a total nightmare getting there, especially if your a Red Devil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here