Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So we're now going on a theory that amazing computer graphics were used (in 2001), thousands of people involved, millions spent hiding all the evidence......... but the person doing the graphics well in advance forgot to remove the plane nose coming out the other side :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So we're now going on a theory that amazing computer graphics were used (in 2001), thousands of people involved, millions spent hiding all the evidence......... but the person doing the graphics well in advance forgot to remove the plane nose coming out the other side [emoji38]ol:
.... And no one checked. If only the government had access to a huge industry that creates CGI on a daily basis. This is really what I am really struggling with, it just makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I actually thought we weren't allowed more than one account, am I mistaken?

That's not a rule that I was made aware of when I was asked to be a mod. What is definitely frowned upon is the creation of another account simply to argue against/support your main account. Otherwise, afaik, if you want to create a second (or more) account(s) you can do so, providing those accounts behave in a way that is consistent with NSC's more general rules of behaviour.

We all know of parody accounts, and second accounts that come out for WHC, after all...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's not a rule that I was made aware of when I was asked to be a mod...
Not sure where I've got that from, I feel kinda silly for only have one account now. Expect another shortly.

We all know of parody accounts, and second accounts that come out for WHC, after all...
Yeah I didn't think they were allowed either, but thought the mods just couldn't be bothered to stop them :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can anyone get a conspiracy thread from 5/6 years ago? I bet a million quid it'll have all the exact same users as this thread using the exact same insults towards the tinfoil hatters.
:lol: that's pretty funny. colinz and I had an identical discussion there. I don't think I used any insults though, sorry Mega. I showed some footage showing that the footage wasn't faked, and colinz didn't reply. I think he's frightened to question his own bias.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not sure where I've got that from, I feel kinda silly for only have one account now. Expect another shortly.

Yeah I didn't think they were allowed either, but thought the mods just couldn't be bothered to stop them :)
I thought they just turned a blind eye when the accounts were harmless. Now I am being too suspect a conspiracy. Maybe it is me you and 1000's of Bozza's different personalities.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought they just turned a blind eye when the accounts were harmless.

In practice, that's not a million miles away from me not having been informed of a rule against second accounts...

Whether there was once a rule against them that morphed into "if they're harmless, let them be", I'm not sure, but the effect is the same...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's not a rule that I was made aware of when I was asked to be a mod. What is definitely frowned upon is the creation of another account simply to argue against/support your main account. Otherwise, afaik, if you want to create a second (or more) account(s) you can do so, providing those accounts behave in a way that is consistent with NSC's more general rules of behaviour.

Are people using web based email addresses for their second accounts?:

Bozza: "NSC does not permit web based email addresses to be used for new registrants."

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
In practice, that's not a million miles away from me not having been informed of a rule against second accounts...

Whether there was once a rule against them that morphed into "if they're harmless, let them be", I'm not sure, but the effect is the same...
Nothing to say about the conspiracy theory......... Interesting.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does this new account seem harmless?:

"hello knob head moderator !! why would you ban me for a few harmless banter comments???? could it be that you are a pathetic little cock on a power moderator power trip. let me tell you this , i'm a boomerang and will keep coming back to your silly and pathetic page as and when i choose :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: ****."

"they did ban me but im back you pathetic little pond life"

"IM Back Knob Head !!!!!!"

What is that user adding to the board, apart from insults? And why not ban their main account too?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
:lol: that's pretty funny. colinz and I had an identical discussion there. I don't think I used any insults though, sorry Mega. I showed some footage showing that the footage wasn't faked, and colinz didn't reply. I think he's frightened to question his own bias.

What footage ?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I wasn't going to bother as I thought it was obvious. The fact that you misinterpreted speaks volumes about you.

My explanation is that in my opinion you are so keen on disproving the common view held on something that you are prepared to follow any alternative that goes against it.

On another post you seem to believe that your input has been enlightening people. Whereas I believe you are doing the opposite.

Any alternative that goes against what ?
I think I've only commented about 9/11. Other stuff which people say is faked such as the Las Vegas shooting doesn't interest me.
Unless it's going to be used as an excuse to bomb the shit out of (killing women, children & innocent civilians) then invade another country.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
In this video (from 12 minutes and 30 seconds) Ace Baker describes how the mistake with the 'Nose out' happened. The footage was both part pre fabricated and part Live.

So you assume that the powers that be, don't tell the truth and make shit up but this guy doesn't.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What footage ?
I hadn't appreciated that we'd been through this before. I don't know what you believe, but you've decided you won't accept the overwhelming evidence that planes hit the towers, you will only listen to conspiracy theories, so there's not much point in anyone explaining things to you, you have closed your mind. You can find the post.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I hadn't appreciated that we'd been through this before. I don't know what you believe, but you've decided you won't accept the overwhelming evidence that planes hit the towers, you will only listen to conspiracy theories, so there's not much point in anyone explaining things to you, you have closed your mind. You can find the post.

You find the post you lazy fuk.

What over whelming evidence ? Don't you bother reading any thing. You've now back tracked over half the things you said. The plane didn't go through the Tower. The only footage which matters is what was shown live. And you still haven't been able to explain the Physics behind it.

Try and find some plane wreckage. May be you can start with the Pentagon crash.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
So you assume that the powers that be, don't tell the truth and make shit up but this guy doesn't.

If you look at the video he explains the absurdity of why the plane penetrates the other side of the Tower. Even the news anchor says the plane went through the building.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here