Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're just a shit town in Scotland ......

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Actually one of my favourites is a Geordie chant.

"His name is Mirandinha.
He's not from Argentina.
He's from Brazil.
He's ****** brill."

Love that chant! Brilliant.

As for the sh*t town in scotland chant, that is, as they north of the border, shite.... sure it will get an airing though

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Cringeworthy chant. Are you 12 OP?

Remember being at Millwall and "You're just a small town in West Ham" was sung. So bloody tinpot.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And it's a NO from me.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Firstly, I do know Newcastle isn't actually in Scotland by the way and the obvious intention of such a chant is purely banter with the opposition.

Secondly, I hope you boys who seemingly require all songs to pass the 100% trades description accuracy test; have never sung

' we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen ...' cos we plainly are not

and also "You're just a fat Spanish waiter' to Benitez as he clearly is not that either

Laters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
These chants always used to use "near", which made some sense. It got corrupted to "in" around the same time Sussex by the Sea got sped up from 50bpm to 10,000 bpm.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Firstly, I do know Newcastle isn't actually in Scotland by the way and the obvious intention of such a chant is purely banter with the opposition.

Secondly, I hope you boys who seemingly require all songs to pass the 100% trades description accuracy test; have never sung

' we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen ...' cos we plainly are not

and also "You're just a fat Spanish waiter' to Benitez as he clearly is not that either

Laters

Start a shit thread and then get your knickers in a twist when it is panned. How very original.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I remember the home game against Derby last season. When they scored, some chap shouted ' you're just a small town in Nottingham' WTF

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Havant and Waterlooville fans sang 'You're just a small town in Moulscomb...' at Whitehawk a season ago...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On the whole we've managed to keep relations with Newcastle in this promotion battle fairly adult - even on Twitter there's a lot less morons than Boro had. Don't feel the need to start something with them in the ground - just support the team :clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here