Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manager by the weekend??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What have people got against Neil Lennon? Genuine question.

Another thread please, we don't need a sectarian / political binfest on this thread, sorry!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
4th name ....... must be Martin O'Neil surely?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The press conference was awesome. Much debate about the new blue and pink colour schemes for the toilets. I'm happy to support the board's decision.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The press conference was awesome. Much debate about the new blue and pink colour schemes for the toilets. I'm happy to support the board's decision.

Get in ..... and staying with the super absorbent luxury soft toilet roll? Any news on antiseptic hand wash?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Get in ..... and staying with the super absorbent luxury soft toilet roll? Any news on antiseptic hand wash?

According to Twitter, there is to be another press conference. I assume it's covering that issue. We must be patient about this. My source tells me that four suppliers have been interviewed. One is foreign, and one is very left field.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
According to Twitter, there is to be another press conference. I assume it's covering that issue. We must be patient about this. My source tells me that four suppliers have been interviewed. One is foreign, and one is very left field.

So it could moisturising, rather than anti-septic, or maybe have a jojoba extract?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I see a couple of people have asked Brian Owen via twitter when any announcement is likely to take place and he claims no knowledge. Rather worryingly he compares this to the Hinslewood appointment as regards club lock down. Hope to god he is not hinting that he thinks Jones is in the frame. It would be a disaster.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I see a couple of people have asked Brian Owen via twitter when any announcement is likely to take place and he claims no knowledge. Rather worryingly he compares this to the Hinslewood appointment as regards club lock down. Hope to god he is not hinting that he thinks Jones is in the frame. It would be a disaster.

Cheap and very nasty.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on, it's Sherwood, we all know so please tell us by the weekend and put us out of our misery!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Tony Parks has left Spurs coaching team is he coming to BHAFC????...... Along with Tim ???.

yeah I just saw the NSC twitter page (Bozza) retweeted that......does he know more than he's letting on? Or just Speculating? ;)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Decision time. Announcement Monday I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here