Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly at Birmingham tomorrow

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'll be going, it's only half hour drive away and the boy has been asking to go to his first football match. At those prices it doesn't matter if he gets bored and we leave at half time!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The match is being streamed live on Birmingham FC TV so hopefully we will get to see it on our version . (hopefully)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The match is being streamed live on Birmingham FC TV so hopefully we will get to see it on our version . (hopefully)

Am I right in thinking that the Seagulls TV coverage of the Wimbledon game was announced late? Or was it not on Seagulls TV?

Anyway, do we know any more about whether the Birmingham game will be available to view live?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
This has appeared on the website so hopefully it's being made available to watch live on Seagulls TV.

Edit: the screenshot I tried to attach appeared blank

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 14.09.07.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 14.09.07.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 753

Jimmy Grimble

Starting XI very similar to how we lined up last season.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
The commentator has a habit of putting the emphasis on foreign words on syllables that seem counterintuitive to me.

Having signed Ali-REE-za JA-hanbakhsh from the Erediv-EE-sie

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And I’m pretty sure this will be the eleven that start against Watford.

Although Izquierdo, Alireza, Andone, Bissouma, and Kayal all certain to play part in the remaining 2 friendlies and some will have strong chance of playing. Locadia also possibly might be fit for Nantes.
Nantes line up in 6 days time will be your best indicator of what Hughton plans for Watford i guess. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here