Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I accept that as I know nothing about this signing or indeed the player but why should we accept his word that Ali is 100% at Lancing anybody could say that. Just asking before I build my hopes up on a signing.

Don’t believe it then. I know Justin and can confirm if he has said it, I 100% believe it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You've just named [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION]'s two sources right there.

You forgot my dog and being very guarded.......about her tennis ball whereabouts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I accept that as I know nothing about this signing or indeed the player but why should we accept his word that Ali is 100% at Lancing anybody could say that. Just asking before I build my hopes up on a signing.

He has an appointment with trading standards, something to do with Ormsung Phines

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Yeah, after all, there's absolutely no other indication we may have signed anyone...:ffsparr:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Not far to go to page 400. Naturally as a fan of books with exactly 400 pages, I'm excited. And I actually did use my two dice, pencil and 'eraser'... not like the rest of you page thumbing did you win? oh yes I did cheats.

Pah.

Hmmm, time to eat that mouldy cheese I've kept in my rucksack for such an occasion. I'm unsure, however, as to exactly why I've got this silken twine and a coin with a dragon skull on it?

Ahhhh; good old page 346.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

These are truly unbelievable times to be an Albion fan/supporter. We've had eye watering fees splashed out on players these last 13 months or so but I no longer build my hopes up.

If it happens, it happens...if not, my hopes haven't been dashed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not far to go to page 400. Naturally as a fan of books with exactly 400 pages, I'm excited. And I actually did use my two dice, pencil and 'eraser'... not like the rest of you page thumbing did you win? oh yes I did cheats.

Pah.

Hmmm, time to eat that mouldy cheese I've kept in my rucksack for such an occasion. I'm unsure why I've got this silken twine and a coin with a dragon skull on it?

Good old page 346.

No idea what you're on about but I like it and it makes more sense than BG.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Pah.

Hmmm, time to eat that mouldy cheese I've kept in my rucksack for such an occasion. I'm unsure, however, as to exactly why I've got this silken twine and a coin with a dragon skull on it?

I see Meade's Ball has been script-writing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Pah.

85 pages, change your settings to 40 posts a page.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Obviously no announcement tonight then. What's the traffic like on the way up to Leicester?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here