Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just impossible to call...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
QPR played well to start with against us.....They might do it.
Obviously I'll be supporting QPR, but not with an ounce of hope in my heart.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The goal difference is a real pain. It would be much better to go into the final game knowing a draw would do it.

Whatever happens and if we end up in the play offs we cannot blame our team. Magnificent doesn't cover half of what they have done this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably, but it's not certain. I thought Charlton gave us some trouble today even though their fate is sealed. As long as QPR and Charlton play a competitive game, which they will do, anything can happen.
It's easier on the heart to assume they're gone.

I thought Burnley’s goal last night was a bit fortuitous and they never looked great.
Yeah, as the Sky commentator said, that was harsh on Burnley :ohmy::shrug::mad: :facepalm: :shootself

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] I think you're a half decent bloke but you so have to piss on peoples parties, why? Are you always glass half empty?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
@Triggaaar I think you're a half decent bloke but you so have to piss on peoples parties, why?
Whose party am I pissing on?

Are you always glass half empty?
We've had an amazing season, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself - you know we're the least likely of the 3 to go up don't you? I'm just keeping my feet on the ground.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
If we can claw our way above Boro before the final day (not that unlikely on current form) ... I think we'll definitely do it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Burnley get beaten by QPR, and us and Boro win our next game, we can draw the final game and go up with Boro. :shrug:
Yes, but when did QPR last win away and when did Burnley last lose? Not impossible, but not very likely.

That won't happen, 90 points will ensure promotion
You're mistaken.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm actually glad that our last 2 games are against tough opposition. We will (hopefully) really up our game for both.

If we were playing lower placed teams, I'd be more apprehensive as we'd all be a bit over-confident of winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here