Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iñigo Calderón Appreciation Evening

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes, I understand that a booking fee was required..........Ummm.......how much was the booking fee??? ..........weirdly I can't seem to access my bank account since i sent you my details......ho hum...internet problems I guess............:shrug:

I know of a Nigerian Prince who could help you with this problem,I'll pm you his contact details if you like,I believe he's rather cheap

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
From the club, his employers, for long service nothing from the supporters.

Point of order here BG.

Sully like many in the old days were granted a testimonial for their long service, this enabled them to arrange a program of events through the year the club would help support but NOT fund, including a friendly. In Sully's case, as is the norm a testimonial committee was formed which Sully himself appointed made up from mostly SUPPORTERS who gave up their time and efforts to arrange a number of events that the club were happy to endorse.

So you're wrong, again.

How do I know this? My father was on said committee and put in a lot of effort to give Sully a good testimonial.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Point of order here BG.

Sully like many in the old days were granted a testimonial for their long service, this enabled them to arrange a program of events through the year the club would help support but NOT fund, including a friendly. In Sully's case, as is the norm a testimonial committee was formed which Sully himself appointed made up from mostly SUPPORTERS who gave up their time and efforts to arrange a number of events that the club were happy to endorse.

So you're wrong, again.

How do I know this? My father was on said committee and put in a lot of effort to give Sully a good testimonial.

I will back this up as Kerry Mayo, Gary Hart and, more recently, Charlie Oatway, also had a committee, comprised of supporters for their testimonials.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Point of order here BG.

So you're wrong, again.

I will back this up as Kerry Mayo, Gary Hart and, more recently, Charlie Oatway, also had a committee, comprised of supporters for their testimonials.

I thought it was a rule that clubs and their employees couldn't be involved with the testimonial events committee or the organisation of events, otherwise the player they were for would face a heavy tax bill on any money raised. Thus testimonials are pretty much fan run events too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here