Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I look out of the window and see no snow

You are predicting that there will be no snow based on the fact that there is no snow now? Or are you saying that there may be snow? Obviously you are always right, I just want to understand your expertise. Maybe you could explain which part of the models output, that you have analysed using your in depth knowledge, is saying that snow is not possible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
No, never gonna snow, never. I have just noticed about a cm of white rain outside.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
fck all in newhaven clear skies

I used to live in that part of the world. The Sussex coast from Seaford westwards always had the least snow, by a country mile, in the county. As a kid and a snow loving adult, that sucks.

Thankfully I live in a part in the county that gets far more, on that rare occasion that Sussex gets snow.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Snowmageddon has kicked off in BN2.
Flump factor 3.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nothing, zilch in Findon. Level 1.

But big snow, level 4 by the AMEX according to my son.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I used to live in that part of the world. The Sussex coast from Seaford westwards always had the least snow, by a country mile, in the county. As a kid and a snow loving adult, that sucks.

Thankfully I live in a part in the county that gets far more, on that rare occasion that Sussex gets snow.

Newhaven must be some sort of micro climate like the isles of scilly. It is bone dry here

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
North Brighton and still falling:

IMG_2391.JPG

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Seriously heavy and laying in Lewes! Wish it would have held off for another hour, as my boys have spotted it and are beyond excited now! Not much sleep expected in my house tonight :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here