Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Very happy with a point off teams that will be in and around us away from home if we do score it will be from a deflected shot twice removed from its original target

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Looking forward to this one from the comfort of home although feeling nervous. Think if we do the defensive/negative approach we'll get beaten, if we do the high press and quick passing we should be okay. Would like to see some new blood on the pitch for more than a cameo too.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Looking forward to this one from the comfort of home although feeling nervous. Think if we do the defensive/negative approach we'll get beaten, if we do the high press and quick passing we should be okay. Would like to see some new blood on the pitch for more than a cameo too.

I would be delighted to see the same team that beat Manchester United.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leaving shortly, so excited

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
Happy with a point? Considering my last two away trips were Huddersfield and West Brom, I'd settle for a shot on target! Having said that, I reckon we have the better squad overall and if Chris uses it well I can see us sneaking this.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Just got back from Cornwall. Traffic starting to build west bound from Chichester on A27. M27 between Fareham and Hedge End started to look ominous, that was 3pm

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I hope all our fans get there nice and early for the pre match show :D

695f2eaf3125e9674f073aa3c3223480.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will Gareth Southgate be watching?

Will we play in White and Blue?