Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Duchess of Cambridge

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We've got a cot, a bottle steriliser and some babygrows up in the loft if they need anything.

Yes and similarly we've already offered them our spare army of 11 highly paid nannies that I found in our loft. I haven't heard back yet though.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Marvelous Scenes !....

From the BBC web page..........

Champagne corks popped and cheers rang out as the news the duchess had given birth to a boy ran through the crowd.

Those who had been camped out for days led the chants: "It's a boy. It's a boy."

Others began singing: "Congratulations, and celebrations. It's a boy born on St George's Day."

Look at them! Just look at them! Dbd9i21X4AA_Lk5.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's days like this I think maybe Boris was right to invest in that water cannon after all.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There's even a prayer been written for little Prince DeShawn. Lovely stuff.

[tweet]988392257068961792[/tweet]

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Amid all the anti Royal Family stuff on here, have any of the Republicans really thought about the alternative to a monarchy? As President we could have Comrade Corbyn, Mournful May or any of a host of utterly useless politicians AND we would would still have to support them and their entourages from our taxes. God forbid

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Amid all the anti Royal Family stuff on here, have any of the Republicans really thought about the alternative to a monarchy? As President we could have Comrade Corbyn, Mournful May or any of a host of utterly useless politicians AND we would would still have to support them and their entourages from our taxes. God forbid

Running the Elysee Palace, Bellevue Palace, or the White House doesn't cost a bean, does it?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

think the main point is that they would be democratically elected.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There's even a prayer been written for little Prince DeShawn. Lovely stuff.

[tweet]988392257068961792[/tweet]

There once was a princess called Kate
Wine did get her in a state
Wills wanted a roger
so stuck in his todger
And now they have a third, oh great!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For all those not lucky enough to be watching live news.
The door to The Lindo Wing has opened and Prince William has emerged and got into his car.
Things are really hotting up now.
It's terribly exciting.
The full breasted Royal watcher Eve a Pollard is now telling us everything that is going on.
Apparently William has gone home as the other kids need tea at 5 and bed at 6 but will return later, he will not have to stop at any red lights, so will be back on time for Kathrine.
We are now seeing footage of the couple emerging from the same doors with their previous Children, comparing the bonnets that each child wore.
Hold on, William may returning with the other kids after they have changed out of their uniform and had a healthy snack.
There is a fair chance that as it is a boy he may well be another Aston Villa supporter.
More to follow.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
think the main point is that they would be democratically elected.
Yes, what's better? Having people in positions of power and influence who are accountable, or having people in positions of power and influence who are NOT accountable?

Oooh it's a toughy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I wondered why some trampish character on the London Road had a Union Jack vest on this morning as I whizzed past on my bike.

Actually most of the people on the London Road fit that description most of the time.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Do they already have a child called George? Perhaps they could name this one after the dragon. Prince Puff? Prince Idris? Prince Soup?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Some people have been camped outside that hospital for 2 weeks.
I heared them talking on the radio this morning, one said that " St George will be delighted"
I have nothing against the Royals, it's the pissmidgets that do this type of thing and the stupid coverage by the TV and press that leaves me aghast.
I have met the queen at a BBQ and she was very nice, she even laughed when I said " that reminds me, I need to get some stamps".

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
I give you two democratically elected Presidents who are accountable to the people - Putin and Assad. Trump not far behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here