Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2 tickets on ticket exchange for today’s game

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good luck with these. My spare Fulham ticket didn't sell when put on the day before but I guess pairs of tickets (and Tottenham) are more attractive.

I'm not sure how generally effective are these sort of posts alerting NSC to the availability of decent tickets on the exchange - but it can't be a bad thing to try.

Let us know how it goes.

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
Just had to put our 2 tickets on the ticket exchange for today’s game, North Stand, if anyone is interested, can’t now make it :tantrum:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Good luck with these. My spare Fulham ticket didn't sell when put on the day before but I guess pairs of tickets (and Tottenham) are more attractive.

I'm not sure how generally effective are these sort of posts alerting NSC to the availability of decent tickets on the exchange - but it can't be a bad thing to try.

Let us know how it goes.

It doesn't take a couple of minutes to log onto the ticket section of the club's website, get an email and print off the tickets. Kick off isn't for another 6 hours yets, so I would imagine quite effective.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is there a separate website for this exchange ? Or do they appear on the usual website? I want to get a 1901 ticket for a friend for a future game but I’m not sure they appear on the regular ticket website.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
It doesn't take a couple of minutes to log onto the ticket section of the club's website, get an email and print off the tickets. Kick off isn't for another 6 hours yets, so I would imagine quite effective.
Yes. I would expect a pair of decent seats for this game will still get sold even when first listed on matchday.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On the main ticketing website. I think they show up immediately too - no clunky manual stuff going on in the background.

Thanks. I updated my post re 1901. Do these also appear?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
New system seems to work very well.....massive upgrade on the old ‘vouchers for tickets’ thing and hopefully resulting in a lot less empty seats

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’m very impressed with the new system. Only used it a couple of times but once you get beyond the stupid enter your bank details bit it’s fine. Is this still there?

Sold both my that what entered and the money came through a week later. Suspect you need to do a bit further ahead of the match than today to be sure to sell them though.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Told a friend yesterday few seats in upper east near me available and he said he would get one. Has just phoned me to say not going as too expensive. Must admit I was surprised when he told me 57pounds

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Told a friend yesterday few seats in upper east near me available and he said he would get one. Has just phoned me to say not going as too expensive. Must admit I was surprised when he told me 57pounds

The North stand is a lot cheaper, tell him.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Reluctantly listed mine last night as no babysitter, seems easy enough. It had disappeared earlier but now it's back so guess sale didn't go through...do you get notified if it's sold?

Yes, after the game, It then takes 5 working days for the money to appear in the bank.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here