Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching Brighton at 6.30pm in Germany

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
anyone else out there trying to work out where to watch the game on tv this evening...when i google eurosport de it says it is on that but i dont trust that. then Championship footie on sky ... is it on sky sports live .. ? dont do dazn yet... i live in Wiesbaden

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
anyone else out there trying to work out where to watch the game on tv this evening...when i google eurosport de it says it is on that but i dont trust that. then Championship footie on sky ... is it on sky sports live .. ? dont do dazn yet... i live in Wiesbaden

On BT Sport in the uk, not Sky. DAZN in Germany according to the usual websites.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn’t happen in Germany

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On BT Sport in the uk, not Sky. DAZN in Germany according to the usual websites.

Who's showing the game in Ulaanbaatar?
I was going to pop down The Goat & Shepherd but I'm not sure if they're showing the match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just put it on other thread but I had similar trouble finding a reliable website Monday - I want to know what channel it is on in Turkey!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who's showing the game in Ulaanbaatar?
I was going to pop down The Goat & Shepherd but I'm not sure if they're showing the match.

It’s on at the Genghis Khan Inn, got to warn you that it’s a bit rough in there though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone who also lives in Germany, or not, got any actual advice for [MENTION=1740]loco61[/MENTION]...?

Not everyone is savvy with the watching on computer options (and they don't always work). Must be frustrating when a rare opportunity to see the Albion live on proper TV apparently comes up but is then hard/impossible to access.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone who also lives in Germany, or not, got any actual advice for [MENTION=1740]loco61[/MENTION]...?

Not everyone is savvy with the watching on computer options (and they don't always work). Must be frustrating when a rare opportunity to see the Albion live on proper TV apparently comes up but is then hard/impossible to access.

Rare ??

This'll be the 4th time we've been shown live this season, and its only our 6th game !

Our next home game is on telly as well. Sky/BT bloody LOVE us.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Rare ??

This'll be the 4th time we've been shown live this season, and its only our 6th game !

Our next home game is on telly as well. Sky/BT bloody LOVE us.
Fair comment. I think I'm stuck in 1984. One of the best ever times in the North Stand that Sunday afternoon...

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Got it sorted despite Schalke v Bayern live at the same time : Sports Bar in Wiesbaden will put it on DAZN on the "small tv at the bar" : happy with that!

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Not sure if you live here (Germany) but DAZN is well worth getting if you do, 10 euro/ month for all premier league, la liga, seria a, ligue 1, champions league and europa league games. You get a bunch of nonsense American sports thrown in too (baseball, ice hockey). Looks like you have got it sorted for this evening though. Enjoy.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not sure if you live here (Germany) but DAZN is well worth getting if you do, 10 euro/ month for all premier league, la liga, seria a, ligue 1, champions league and europa league games. You get a bunch of nonsense American sports thrown in too (baseball, ice hockey). Looks like you have got it sorted for this evening though. Enjoy.

Have had this for a year. Added all champions league and Europa.

You missed off boxing, all box office boxing on it too. All for 10e a month. Where in Germany are you ? I’m in trier (near lux).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Have had this for a year. Added all champions league and Europa.

You missed off boxing, all box office boxing on it too. All for 10e a month. Where in Germany are you ? I’m in trier (near lux).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the other side of the country in Berlin, you are probably nearer to Brighton than you are to me! But like you say it's absolutely ridiculous value, no idea how they do it so cheaply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here