Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Right, I've just asked him.

When you have accumulated 5 Dave Dollars, you get to spin a wheel. This guarantees a prize, ranging from getting your lunch paid for, shopping vouchers (£20-£50), to a half-day off. On balance then, reasonably impressive.

A lot of the women thinks 'it's a bit rapey', however.

Make of that what you will.

Here's a Dave Dollar

View attachment 100268

I'd like to submit a request for Hiney Art on this please...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

When you have accumulated 5 Dave Dollars, you get to spin a wheel. This guarantees a prize, ranging from getting your lunch paid for, shopping vouchers (£20-£50), to a half-day off. On balance then, reasonably impressive.

Here's a Dave Dollar

View attachment 100268

That is, unquestionably 100 Dave Dollars so should be worth about seven weeks off.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
How come no-one has put [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] s face on a rapey Dave dollar yet? NSC isn't what it used to be.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know there's a group of people in my workplace backstabbing me. One of them has wrongly accused me of pinching his office supplies. He thinks he's Billy big-bollocks and has a little circumstantial evidence but no actual proof (which he won't find because - hey - I didn't touch his stuff).

I'm angry at being falsely blamed, but I'm not the kind of person to inflame tensions. How should I proceed? Bitch & whine, or act pleasant and charming?

Take my advice: Don't listen to or address rumours, gossip or accusations unless your manager comes to you with them. Until then they are not real. They will often just disappear.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Here's a Dave Dollar

View attachment 100268

Let's hope Dodgy Dave isn't an Albion / NSC fan otherwise he may put 2 and 2 together and your lad may be subject to Wavey Davey as he waves him off to the Job Centre!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Here's a Dave Dollar

View attachment 100268

No smart to post that. Not smart at all :shrug:

Perhaps a moderator might pull it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My son works at our local branch of B&Q. They have recently moved a new manager into the store, after the previous one was moved on. This new guy, in an attempt to ingratiate himself with the staff, has introduced a system whereby good work gets rewarded with 'Dave's Dollars'. This absolute TOOL has actually had a load of fake money printed up with his face on them, which he gives out at the daily team briefing. Unbelievable

:clap2: :clap2:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
My son works at our local branch of B&Q. They have recently moved a new manager into the store, after the previous one was moved on. This new guy, in an attempt to ingratiate himself with the staff, has introduced a system whereby good work gets rewarded with 'Dave's Dollars'. This absolute TOOL has actually had a load of fake money printed up with his face on them, which he gives out at the daily team briefing. Unbelievable

That is PHENOMENAL. :lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Superb.

Just what did your son do to get himself one of these notes. What sort of 'good work' does Dave actually hand them out for?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd like to submit a request for Hiney Art on this please...

Screenshot_20180903-192407.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Here's a Dave Dollar

View attachment 100268

Rename them Trigger Dollars :cool:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Where’s the apostrophe in Dave’s ?? Or are they only issued to Daves??

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just had the email about the annual "Take your Kid to Work Day" in November. It's good to have some advance warning for days when I need to work from home.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Apparently we have to decide what we as an office are going to do for Christmas (it is barely October, just to clarify). Options on the table are, accoridng to the email just sent round:

-Traditional sit-down meal
-Laser tag
-Escape Room
-Bowling
-Takeaway and party games at work
-Scrooge option (do nothing)

May god have mercy on my soul.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Apparently we have to decide what we as an office are going to do for Christmas (it is barely October, just to clarify). Options on the table are, accoridng to the email just sent round:

-Laser tag
-Escape Room
-Bowling

Frankly I’d be treating any of those options as an escape room scenario.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

-Laser tag
-Escape Room
-Bowling

I’m really hoping you have an office of two people

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills