Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2018 Thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
For those that can't wait for the start of the NFL season, college ball starts this weekend and unusually week one has some good looking matchups

Oklahoma vs Florida Atlantic Sat 17:00
Auburn vs Washington Sat 20:30
Notre Dame vs Michigan Sun 00:30
LSU vs Miami Mon 00:30
Florida State vs Virginia Tech Tues 01:00

I'm going to be following the Oklahoma State Cowboys fairly closely this year as my Steelers drafted their QB Mason Rudolph and WR James Washington this year so I went back and watched their last 3 seasons so I may as well adopt them from here!

Who's got college teams on here?

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
For those that can't wait for the start of the NFL season, college ball starts this weekend and unusually week one has some good looking matchups

I'm going to be following the Oklahoma State Cowboys fairly closely this year as my Steelers drafted their QB Mason Rudolph and WR James Washington this year so I went back and watched their last 3 seasons so I may as well adopt them from here!

I don't follow college football but am going to see University of Michigan in October.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looks like I am going to the Denver broncos vs Los Angeles RAms(????) game back end of October as I am out there for. Awork trip ..missing the wolves game!

Not sure how it will go down wearing my eagles hat and shirt!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Any of the Florida teams for me as family out there with links to most - Gators are the main ones however they wont be on much this year so will probably end up watching the U

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I keep an eye on how the ‘Canes are doing. First proper ball game I went to was Miami v Savannah State Tigers, it was such a one sided affair they kept a running clock in the 4th quarter and only played 12 minutes.

Jul 7, 2003
Looks like I am going to the Denver broncos vs Los Angeles RAms(????) game back end of October as I am out there for. Awork trip ..missing the wolves game!

Not sure how it will go down wearing my eagles hat and shirt!

Are you going to Denver or LA?

Rams @ Broncos is 14th October - Broncos are away @ Chiefs on 28th October.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are you going to Denver or LA?

Rams @ Broncos is 14th October - Broncos are away @ Chiefs on 28th October.

Ah the boss misled us. He thought they were at home vs LA.

Colorado Springs it is then. ������

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Oregon. Had family out there and first place I visited in the States. Been a tough couple of years after a few very good ones. Hopefully Herbert stays fit at QB this year and they can get on the road to recovery.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I can't believe this hasn't been posted back to the top!

The Chicago Bears reached a record-setting six-year, $141 million extension with Khalil Mack on Saturday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Bears gave up first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-round pick in 2020 and a sixth-round pick in 2019 to acquire Mack earlier Saturday. In return, the Bears also received s a second-round pick in 2020 and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2020.

I am absolutely delighted with this move, not only did we get a generational talent that could push us into the playoffs but its also a great deal for us. We got a 2nd round pick back, we gave Mack QB money while our QB is on his rookie deal and the rest of the North should be shitting themselves. Our D is now top 5 IMO.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone else watching. My game pass is being as crap as last year. Keeps cutting out. I thought they had improved it.

Eagles nearly coughed it up twice chasing the game. Ryan and Jones trying to kill it off right now.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I can't believe this hasn't been posted back to the top!

The Chicago Bears reached a record-setting six-year, $141 million extension with Khalil Mack on Saturday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Bears gave up first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-round pick in 2020 and a sixth-round pick in 2019 to acquire Mack earlier Saturday. In return, the Bears also received s a second-round pick in 2020 and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2020.

I am absolutely delighted with this move, not only did we get a generational talent that could push us into the playoffs but its also a great deal for us. We got a 2nd round pick back, we gave Mack QB money while our QB is on his rookie deal and the rest of the North should be shitting themselves. Our D is now top 5 IMO.

Go London Born.

Feels like the Bears going for win now with this deal. They must feel they have most of the parts in place. What a test this weekend with the big rivalry game against the pack.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
What a pile of shit that was from the Steelers, tie game with a team that went 0-16 last season. I know Browns have made some serious off season moves but we should beat them.

Been saying it for 2 years, Ben isn't the same anymore. So inconsistent!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What a pile of shit that was from the Steelers, tie game with a team that went 0-16 last season. I know Browns have made some serious off season moves but we should beat them.

Been saying it for 2 years, Ben isn't the same anymore. So inconsistent!

Count yourself lucky to get a tie. The Browns missed a 43yd field goal with 13 seconds left in OT.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here