Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car pick up point after the game?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Afternoon all, quick question. When coming down to a game I usually travel by train but tomorrow I am heading down with the family and then off to the match with my son. Where is the best place to head after the game if I am being picked up by a car and heading North? Many thanks.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'd walk down to bottom of Coldean Lane and get picked up there, lots of people use what used to be the Hikers Rest as a pick up/drop off point.

theboybilly

Afternoon all, quick question. When coming down to a game I usually travel by train but tomorrow I am heading down with the family and then off to the match with my son. Where is the best place to head after the game if I am being picked up by a car and heading North? Many thanks.
I would get your lift to park at the Newmarket pub (westbound on the A27) and ring them when you get to the bus stop underneath the bridge at Falmer. Easy I would have thought

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just use the club approved one at car park 5 at Sussex Uni. Just by the sports centre. Easy in/out if you use the entrance by Stanmer park and avoid the top exit where the car parks empty out to. Just a short walk under the A27. Used it loads of times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here