Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maty Ryan to Everton (was Liverpool)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This really is a thin transfer rumour even for transfer rumours.

Pickford is in talks with Everton now for a new “bumper” contract.

Liverpool have finished their GK plans after signing Becker.

Albion won’t want to sell. Ryan is an unlikely target anyway.

kjgood

In three seasons, he reached a League Cup Final, lost to City.
Reached the final of the UEFA Europa League, lost to Sevilla who won it three years on the trot.
Reached the Champions League final, 13 times winner. Plus two top four finishes in the PL.
Before he came we finished 7th.
Not too shoddy lad.....

I have no issues with Liverpool, in fact i have always wanted them to do well but you miss the emphasis on certain words below;

Reached the final of the UEFA Europa League, lost to Sevilla who won it three years on the trot.
Reached the Champions League final and lost, 13 times winner. Plus two top four finishes in the PL = lost Before he came we finished 7th.
Not too shoddy lad.....

unfortunately that isnt good enough for a club such as Liverpool FC.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I have no issues with Liverpool, in fact i have always wanted them to do well but you miss the emphasis on certain words below;

Reached the Champions League final and lost, 13 times winner. Plus two top four finishes in the PL = lost Before he came we finished 7th.
Not too shoddy lad.....

unfortunately that isnt good enough for a club such as Liverpool FC.

LFC’s net spend over the last 5 years is about £30m a year......
To have reached those finals on that sort of investment tells its own story. In the last two years we had a team, now we have the beginnings of a squad. I’m very happy with Klopp, the owners and the enthusiasm around the club which I haven’t really felt since the late 70’s.
I love the man, google him singing with the fans in an American bar and you’ll know why.
Going to be a great season for both my loves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This really is a thin transfer rumour even for transfer rumours.

Pickford is in talks with Everton now for a new “bumper” contract.

Liverpool have finished their GK plans after signing Becker.

Albion won’t want to sell. Ryan is an unlikely target anyway.
Well it is silly season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is Walton able to be recalled? I'm not saying he's the answer right now, but I think he's a Premier League standard goalkeeper in the making and I would be confident with him as first choice this season, if required.

If not, Joe Hart remains on the market!

Not until January

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Two keepers waiting to be snapped up at St. Andrews if Ryan goes.Trueman is keeping Stockers and Kush out of work.Either would be good.:)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
LFC’s net spend over the last 5 years is about £30m a year......
To have reached those finals on that sort of investment tells its own story. In the last two years we had a team, now we have the beginnings of a squad. I’m very happy with Klopp, the owners and the enthusiasm around the club which I haven’t really felt since the late 70’s.
I love the man, google him singing with the fans in an American bar and you’ll know why.
Going to be a great season for both my loves.

Predictably a NSC thread about a complete lie (Ryan to LFC), has been hijacked by someone with a bee in his bonnet against Klopp. Surprised it took so many posts.

Are they aware in Scouse-land of distant adversaries on the Sussex coast?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here