Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dembele wants out of Celtic, newspapers reporting we're interested

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On the other hand, if he thinks he should be getting Champions' League football, and then has to come to a little club like Brighton that is beneath him, he might sulk and f**k up the team spirit. Three weeks ago, I'd have been keen on him coming; not now.
Yes, must admit he's not my preferred choice but you never know.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
His big plus compared to other linked strikers is that he counts as under 21.

And is a HGP for next season when he has to be named. Surprised he hasn’t been linked with Chelsea as they seem to be after every HGP striker going.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If we had two pacy strikers, making intelligent runs and pulling defences around, it would be much easier for our midfield and wingers to provide the service that we need.

Propper's passing range should equal the striker's ability too. We'd unlock a new Propper, it'd be proper good.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Moussa Dembele remains "fully committed" to Celtic and the club have no intention to sell the striker, says manager Brendan Rodgers.

The 21-year-old has been an unused substitute for the past two games, with Rodgers admitting that he had been affected by transfer speculation.

"We have had one official bid for him that is nowhere near the value of what the value of Moussa is," said Rodgers.

"But equal to that we have no interest in selling him."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42821799

------------------------------------------------------

Us or Palace seems to be the rumour.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In all honesty, a £12m opening bid for Dembele equates to the £7m for Mitrovic. Both bids will need to go up by at least £5m by the 31st to get our men although we probably want just one unless Hemed AND Baldock are off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dembele would be my preference (vs AM), but sounds like we won't pay what Celtic are asking...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here