Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
and that we are not being shunted out of town away from transport links and pubs. ...

Yes because there isn't a duel carriageway leading to a motorway or a railway station within 10 miles of our ground.

I guarantee you that your fans got home from the Amex much quicker than our fans will get home from your place.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not even on the same spectrum mate. haha we are talking about 3 since last season..but none this season. A stat made even more difficult to understand in todays current climate on 'diving'. Do me a favour, serial diver my arse.

Didn't he dive to win the penalty against City?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
2016-17 Premier League 25,160
2015-16 Barclays Premier League 24,635
2014-15 Barclays Premier League 24,421
2013-14 Barclays Premier League 24,375
2011-12 Npower League Championship 15,219
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030

Isn't the surge in 2010-11 and 11-12 due to Groupon getting involved

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
There are loads of away fans in the Palace parts of the ground at Selhurst too for every game. It is a well known fact!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Jealous? :D

Yes you have a nice new out of town ground and plush training facilities, Well done to TB for gifting all this to BHAFC.

But to suggested Palace fans are jealous is laughable, Most Palace fans are very happy Selhurst is being developed and that we are not being shunted out of town away from transport links and pubs. Your obviously very happy with your new ground as it was a massive improvement on what you had before but don't assume fans of other teams are jealous. Your new ground suits you lot, All padded seats and acoustics to keep the 15,000 new happy clappy two team Tarquins happy. Brighton & Hove albion...the new Reading...
Right on cue...the jealousy rears its ugly delusional Palace head once again. When are you thick tw@ts ever going to look in the mirror if you want to keep bleating on about 15000 new fans? Go back and look at your own numbers.

As for The Amex being comfortable and voted best away experience by visiting fans-tells it's own story. People no longer want to pay top money for crumbling relics that reek of months old piss.

And yes, Tony Bloom has laid the foundations for this club's sustainability for Generations. Meanwhile you get promised new cladding. So yes, the jealousy remains magnificent.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Don’t forget they have long been doing tickets sold rather than bums on seats, those figures in championship are a lot higher than what actually turned up.

All clubs do, including Brighton. Some of your midweek fixtures pretendances under Sami were hilarious.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
2016-17 Premier League 25,160
2015-16 Barclays Premier League 24,635
2014-15 Barclays Premier League 24,421
2013-14 Barclays Premier League 24,375
2011-12 Npower League Championship 15,219
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030

Yes about 8k more home fans in the premier league than the championship, Same for most teams.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But what makes him a ****? Does this mean Hazard is a bigger ****?

I'm guessing how he single handedly ripped your heart out at the Amex? Jealousy of his talent at the scum? The fact hes one of our own and knows the importance of the rivalry?

What is it exactly? Or just the diver thing?

For what it's worth I actually do think Hazard is a bigger **** than Wilf. Winds me up when obviously talented players feel the need to go to ground. That's including Brighton players too. It's the one thing I wish I could eradicate from the playing side of the game with the click of a button.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Yes something I hate but we have only been doing it for last few years. Your attendance figures are wrong going way back.

Very true, Noades used to announce 11,000 when there was easily more than that in the ground.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Simple fact is you all love to hate him because you all know what a fantastic player he is. He would walk into the majority of sides in the pl bar 4-5 probably.
He is an excellent player, we've known this and written it since he came to the Amex 6 years ago. I agree he'd get into the majority of side, and could compete for a place in the top ones. He is a diver though, so of course we bring that up. We do the same about Ali, who (despite having a poor season so far) is an even better player.

Struggling to think of a player you have that causes any sort of emotion for Palace fans either way. Maybe Glenn, but hey hes not immune to a dive is he.
Agreed, he's not immune to a dive. But saying that, I can't think of a single dive since he's returned to us. There's probably been one, but it's a rare thing these days. Zaha has cheated against us, and we don't have diver like him. No matter how good he is, that's a fact.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
This is a lot of pages for a shit player isn’t it .

I am somewhat surprised you describe your talisman as a "shit player".

I disagree with you and probably most BHAFC fans would too. I don't think he is shit. He just wasn't good enough to play for one of the top clubs; the move to Man Utd was a triumph of ambition over ability. But at your club's level he is a good player. He is just a whining, diving, cheat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not even on the same spectrum mate. haha we are talking about 3 since last season..but none this season.
Er, no. He may have been booked 3 and 0 times, but those are just the times he been caught and it's been clear.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What would make ME happy would be for you to **** off and spout your shit on your poxy forum. Or do they think you're a **** as well?

All your posts are "my knob's bigger than your knob". Grow up for **** sake.
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here