Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very frustrating after such a superb team effort v Arse. Hangover, missing Stephens, too defensive? Whatever, we deserved nothing and that's what we got. Next!

This. Only down one place to 11th, still 7 above the drop zone. West Brom dead and buried, Saints and West Ham imploding......it’s not all doom and gloom. On to Old Trafford.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Well let's hope that puts an end to the clueless gimps thoughts of suggesting we play Kayal or even bring Gross back instead of Stephens - both were tried today, couldn't get a foot in.

Let's also hope Dale's injury is not more serious than they're letting on.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Never mind. It's only a game. I didn't die, I got frustrated that we were collectively so poor, but I am still alive so that's good

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
TBF this could've happened v Arsenal last weekend, losing against a team not doing well.
So lucky not to lost twice, not at the races today.
Knocky available for Palarse game, who knows :)
Onwards and upwards :albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
TBF this could've happened v Arsenal last weekend, losing against a team not doing well.
So lucky not to lost twice, not at the races today.
Knocky available for Palarse game, who knows :)
Onwards and upwards :albion2:
He'll get sent off again!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We were shittier today than when Mr Mcshit shit went to shit city and had a big shit, move on people..............:ascarf:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
No real damage done with the way the other results have gone. Can’t see palace bmuff or stoke getting anything from their respective games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Disappointing but given the position we are now in, we can afford one or two dud results away from home such as this one. Teams below us gained gained very little ground towards safety so that's a positive. Didn't see the Knockaert incident as couldn't get there unfortunately but that leaves us with March having to step up for several games now, not sure how I feel about that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here