Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

AndyH

Mar 10, 2012
Printed my tickets out and it says travel subsidy included. Strange - thought it was not included for the friendly

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im 8470th in the queue. I cannot believe there is such a demand, must be a bug in the site.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Poxy online queuing system shit!

Can't believe there were over 8,000 people in the queue ahead of me when I logged on an hour ago. At that time my estimated wait time was fifteen minutes. It's still five minutes now. :censored:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Must be some glitch with the ticket system. Can't believe there are thousands of people in the queue. Weird how the waiting time leaps backwards and forwards. Think I'll try again tomorrow.

It says thousands but it's just so much gormless bolleaux. Site whittles that queue right down to very low treble figures in a matter of minutes. Then the queue moves unfeasably fast. You'll be disappointed if you have to wait more than about ten minutes to get to where you want to be.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It says thousands but it's just so much gormless bolleaux. Site whittles that queue right down to very low treble figures in a matter of minutes. Then the queue moves unfeasably fast. You'll be disappointed if you have to wait more than about ten minutes to get to where you want to be.

Logged onto site at 14:10.

Currently 4592 users ahead of me and estimated wait of 15 mins expected arrival time 14:59!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I logged on at 10.14am. Said 5,200+ people in front of me, with a 31 minute wait.

I got onto the site and bought my tickets at 11.15am - so that's an hour.

Forgot to book my parking, so went back to do that... to find another 4,300 people in front of me. B*llocks, I'll walk.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I logged on at 13:00 finally got on to ticketing site at 14:35. I was very impressed with new seating plan etc. nice and bold and no hovering over block to see seats left, I was doing this on iPad, which is usually a pain, chose my seat then realised that I shouldn't have been on there as I'm not a STH. ��

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Quite. The stats displayed are completely nonsensical.

Now only 3945 in front of me but the queues been paused for nearly 5 minutes :(

Perhaps they're loading on the West & East stand Upper seats...........

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Given up for today. Been in queue for about 45 minutes, now says the queue is paused! Started off about 9,000th now down to 3,565.

Reckon there's a serious undetected bug in that Queue It site. If I were a betting man and career system tester, I'd bet very good money that the stats refer to to every user using Queue It across every Queue It customer site worldwide, as opposed to just the Albion queue it site. Or something like that. The numbers displayed are just idiotic.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It won't sell out. Why the panic for a friendly ?

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
two minutes to wait and over 6000 ahead of me.....

Update: Now nine minutes.

I'll come back later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here