Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I've got tickets' thread.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Charlton tickets x2 in front of me now. Boro tickets x2 hopefully in the safe custody of [MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION] as we speak. Birmingham: late decision to go after blagging the day off work, so it'll be POTG for me, but I shall be there. Forest: highly unlikely as I'd have to take a couple of days off, but I'll be at all the others we have left.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
All bar Forest for me. Was tempted to tie in the first 2 days of Sussex CC campaign at Northants, as I have friends in Leicestershire I could stop with, but work has intervened so it will have to be Sky for that one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Birmingham & Forest. I can't go to Charlton due to a prior engagement booked from last year. I'm not sure Borough will be relevant & would prefer to save money for playoff matches, just in case.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Birmingham & Forest. I can't go to Charlton due to a prior engagement booked from last year. I'm not sure Borough will be relevant & would prefer to save money for playoff matches, just in case.

Tricky isn't it........Boro could be a long trip for a dead/meaningless game, or one of the most important ever.......would be gutting to miss the latter

Charlton coincides with ELO at the O2, watch game, walk to O2. Sorted [emoji3]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got 9 going to both Charlton and Middlesbrough, just deciding weather to stay up there for a couple of nights or not

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Charlton tickets x2 in front of me now. Boro tickets x2 hopefully in the safe custody of [MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION] as we speak. Birmingham: late decision to go after blagging the day off work, so it'll be POTG for me, but I shall be there. Forest: highly unlikely as I'd have to take a couple of days off, but I'll be at all the others we have left.
They are indeed. Arrived this morning!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So the next question is-
How many have got but may not use Boro?
Looking at around £100 to £150 expenses on the day which could be better spent on the play offs so I'm sitting on my ticket and will decide closer to the day.
If I don't use it I will donate to a needy fan FOC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So the next question is-
How many have got but may not use Boro?
Looking at around £100 to £150 expenses on the day which could be better spent on the play offs so I'm sitting on my ticket and will decide closer to the day.
If I don't use it I will donate to a needy fan FOC.

Nah, going to go regardless. Are we going to have a sellout for Derby now ? About 1,300 left it seems (depending on S block availability)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have my Boro ticket in the bag. As it's the closest away game of the season for me, it would have been rude not to. If we get a bad result, I can be home within half an hour to rage in a dark room.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nah, going to go regardless. Are we going to have a sellout for Derby now ? About 1,300 left it seems (depending on S block availability)

Exactly. Regardless of the outcome, it's the final regular season game. Went there last year despite the game being entirely meaningless and did the same routine (spending the weekend in Scarborough). Happy to recommend our B&B if anybody else is thinking of doing the same.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Picked up my haul on tuesday

12928434_862267353901916_8294165143088178940_n.jpg

Happy Days (and evening)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Boro tickets duly secured. We're doing the Seagull Travel coach and hotel combo. Should be an adventure whether the game's a decider or not. :albion:

Friday night flight from LHR to NCL booked
2 nights at the premier inn
4 tickets for the game

Charton it will be the train to London Bridge before arriving well oiled for some CAFC hospitality prior to taking my seat in a packed away end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here