Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North Stand

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
We've messed up. My wife and I have bought 2 beam-backs in the South Heineken and my son & grandson are in the North concourse.... we'd like to be with them. If there is anyone who wants to swop, there would be no money exchanged...you get those free 2 pies and 2 pints.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The club is still selling pitch screen tickets, they may even do a swap for you. If not only £2 each.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Thanks Sparkie...I think it's only West stand and as I've bought one lot, I don't seem to be able to buy a second

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thanks Sparkie...I think it's only West stand and as I've bought one lot, I don't seem to be able to buy a second
All North Stand beam back is switched to the West Stand - so it is the same area, might be worth ringing the club on the off chance they'll change it.

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
They won't swap or refund. Just rang them and tried.

Have 2 adult and 2 kids tickets for the Heineken lounge. Would like to sell all 4 in 1 go. Cost price.

PM me

Thanks

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION], what do you think?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION], what do you think?

I think get back to work! My word. Who would be posting on HERE during working minutes?! Even if you were on lunch, there are emails to be replied to. :thumbsup:

Also, not a hope! West Stand Lower with the ruffians is where we'll be, rain wind or shine!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here