Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oooooooooh you're sh*t aaaaaaaggghhh!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's disgusting and has no place in our modern day football stadia , infact the next time i hear it i will contact the BBC and get them to do a documentary about it no wonder the modern day goalkeepers all kick the ball straight in to touch from goalkicks , shocking .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're SHIT aaarrrghh is a time-honoured chant that should forever be passed down for future generations to enjoy. I would encourage any child at the Amex to join in wholeheartedly.

Not so keen on the "WHOOO ?" at substitutions though. Feels a bit tired now.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
That's what all the family stand parents tell their kids it is (me included).

I'm still insisting it's "you're not very good, aaaaaaah", and will continue to do so until my children are old enough to buy their own tickets.

Oh, and the fact that it persists is BRILLIANT. It's like having a bit of the Goldstone in this shiny new Premier League world.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love it, it's a bit of harmless fun.

Only tend to do the "Who?" one if the person coming off / on is a genuine "name". Doing it for Aguero being replaced by Sterling or whatever it was for City amused me.

The cringers have done themselves proud on here.

Im not bothered by most of the chants on here, but if I was you wouldn't even know about it as I'm not the authority on what people say or do at the match. Too many people get their knickers in a twist at what others sing/say/do/wear/drink etc
If you don't like it, dont fùcking join in..... simples

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It still makes me chuckle every time I hear it and whenever I take someone new to a game they find it amusing too. Long may it continue to amuse.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its a bit childish, its a bit lower league, its a bit of fun. long may it live on.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I have to say the "stand up if you hate Palace" got very old for me, well, when I started to feel old and didn't want to have to keep standing up.

"Whoooo"? is actually funny again for me, because of the irony.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're 5hit arrrggghhhhh" works on every level for me. Stood behind the goal, the opposition keeper has to take stick, it's traditional, and pretty much your duty when watching from there. You may just have a positive influence on the game if you can distract their keeper, and the fact that it's viewed as a "lower League thing" then even better.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'd love to see the return of

Oooooo, it's a corner!

Complete with the little bobbing down movement on the "ooohhh" - which in fairness did work better on a terrace. Yeah, would love to have that back.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I think it's funny.

As is "WHOO?"

But then again I think shouting HANDBALL every time someone kicks it after the opposing fans have screamed handball and not been give a free kick is incredibly funny.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Something very Goldstone when argggg's carry on for about 2 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here