Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday paper talk

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If we are going to break the bank then Troy Deeney is definitely somebody we should be looking at, failing that then Lucas Perez, both would cost the same

levs

Jul 10, 2017
I think we need to go in for Ulloa, who wasn't even on the bench for Leicester yesterday, and one other with pace. I believe Denney and Jovetic are unattainable unfortunately. I like the look of Zohore but it is a risk given his lack of experience at the highest level. Our squad seems to be lacking some premier league know how, I doubt Ulloa would cost too much and has a strong affinity with the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Back at United after being injured last season at Derby.

Saw a really damning opinion on him from a past coach. To the effect that he thinks he has made it and has stopped trying. Sounds like the player I saw down here, when he wasn't throwing up and looking sick and pasty.

It's a no from me.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
We need 2 x strikers imo.

1 from the following:

Niasse
Ings
Long

And...

1 from the following:

Ulloa
Deeney
Zahore

My preferred 2 would be Ings (loan) and Deeney (buy), but to be honest I'd be happy with any of them now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As has been said many times Ulloa new contract means nothing and Crouch could have 1 more bash before retiring in May and is a proven Premier player and goalscorer.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
As has been said many times Ulloa new contract means nothing and Crouch could have 1 more bash before retiring in May and is a proven Premier player and goalscorer.

Crouch has many interests outside football now and is a bench player... we need a starter week in and week out, something Crouch hasn't done for 3 seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here