Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO NSC Hard Of Thinking: Reminder: The Albion’s Last Three Opponents...

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Win or lose, I'm on the booze.
I'm just gonna enjoy the ride, wherever it takes us.
There'll be no bed wetting from me*

*Although at 57, there may be a small chance I sleep through one of my 3 trips per night to the khazi :(

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We haven't even fielded our first choice 11 and the doom and gloom merchants are out. Going to be a long season for some if their confidence in the side melts away so easily after 2 games we would not be expected to win

Wow! Always credited you with being far better than that. Your post makes no sense in the context of the thread. Which (as you appear to have aligned yourself with The Hard Of Thinking) was that the transfer window's not yet closed (and we've not even yet seen our record Columbian signing, work permit permitting) and that our next four games are potentially far more winnable than the last three.

Don't credit me with anything you superfan bore. I'm on the side of the people your dumb post patronises, you are not better than them in terms of anything you write. Neither am I

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't credit me with anything you superfan bore. I'm on the side of the people your dumb post patronises, you are not better than them in terms of anything you write. Neither am I

Wow, wow and thrice wow! :lol:

You've not even attempted to address one single point of the original post, let alone in your customary condescending 1200 words paid-per-word fashion.

You'll be disappointed with that effort.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Anyone half sensible wouldn't judge a team after 2 games of the season, having played one of the best sides in Europe and a very decent Leicester side.
To be honest the season is a bonus to myself and many others I'm sure and I will enjoy the season and back the team no matter what happens. If we stay up great if we don't life carries on and those who just enjoy watching the Albion no matter what will be back next season in the Championship anyway. We will make a few more improvements yet I'm sure and the team will get better the more they play together.
Like all sites the trolls come out the woodwork if you lose and I'm sure there will be many a person in here that knows better than the manager as the season progresses. The rest of us will enjoy the ride no matter what.

Well said sir.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone half sensible wouldn't judge a team after 2 games of the season, having played one of the best sides in Europe and a very decent Leicester side.
To be honest the season is a bonus to myself and many others I'm sure and I will enjoy the season and back the team no matter what happens. If we stay up great if we don't life carries on and those who just enjoy watching the Albion no matter what will be back next season in the Championship anyway. We will make a few more improvements yet I'm sure and the team will get better the more they play together.
Like all sites the trolls come out the woodwork if you lose and I'm sure there will be many a person in here that knows better than the manager as the season progresses. The rest of us will enjoy the ride no matter what.

:thumbsup:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
On the evidence of the first two games, pace, physicality and quick thinking play a big part in this division. Its patently obvious that some of our players are currently lacking these attributes. They have become used to more time on the ball and are now struggling to readjust.
The speed at which these players now learn to quicken up their style of play and toughen up their attitude, will determine whether we survive at this level or quickly return from whence we came.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have three first team players out with injuries and Knocky still recovering from an injury, and wondering why we can't score goals.
A new player to come in and probably two or three more.

Wait until October before declaring how wonderful or how rubbish we are.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Win or lose, I'm on the booze.
I'm just gonna enjoy the ride, wherever it takes us.
There'll be no bed wetting from me*

*Although at 57, there may be a small chance I sleep through one of my 3 trips per night to the khazi :(
I am with you Bruce and I have 4 trips to the Khazi and I am a year younger.��

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It will be a piece of piss for the next 4 games. Two top 4 teams (West Brom and Watford), Newcastle a recent Championship side and dodgy Arsenal. 12 points in the bag. Bring it on.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It will be a piece of piss for the next 4 games. Two top 4 teams (West Brom and Watford), Newcastle a recent Championship side and dodgy Arsenal. 12 points in the bag. Bring it on.

Landlord, I'll have the same plesase...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here