Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace v Newcastle vlog

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
"Guys, guys, come on guys. No I didn't come for a few years because, let's face it we weren't very good. But now we're in the Premier League I'm totally up for it again. Come on guys."

iu.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He might start shaving in 5 years....erm and than about 4 mins in theres a guy who seems to sum him up quite well (making rude gestures behind him)

Who the feck would want to stand next to him

Last edited:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Tragic. Quite apart from the comedy value of the guy behind him, what is it with people that they feel they have to record themselves commenting on a match. It's bad enough everyone feeling a desperate need to point their sodding phones at the pitch at every opportunity but to point it at themselves whilst watching the games takes this nonsense to a whole new level. Just watch the bloody game.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Tragic. Quite apart from the comedy value of the guy behind him, what is it with people that they feel they have to record themselves commenting on a match. It's bad enough everyone feeling a desperate need to point their sodding phones at the pitch at every opportunity but to point it at themselves whilst watching the games takes this nonsense to a whole new level. Just watch the bloody game.

Can you imagine being sat next to someone doing that week in week out? Shirley you have to smash their phone.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Can you imagine being sat next to someone doing that week in week out? Shirley you have to smash their phone.

There's a kiddy who does it at the Amex isn't there? Thank God I've never been near him, would massively piss me off. Who watches this shit!?!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
There's a kiddy who does it at the Amex isn't there? Thank God I've never been near him, would massively piss me off. Who watches this shit!?!

I assume it’s the young people who watch that crap and it would piss me off too.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Generally I don’t like palace supporters, but I’ll make an exception for “wanker”. He’s alright.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That was very funny. Why on earth all these bellends think its a good idea to film themselves and talk gibberish all match is beyond me. I'd get pretty annoyed if they were near me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here