Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Germans Attack Anyone That Doesn’t Look German!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves a pillock.
Called Merkel, I believe. Shit happens (see post #12). Do you seriously think a lot of the bad feeling was NOT a result of Merkel issuing a come-all-ye invitation, which was not popular with many Germans; some of whom are misbehaving as per post #1.

Or have I misunderstood you? Perhaps you're suggesting I should say well done them, and encourage it over here? Anyway, nice to have a bit of mindless abuse on here - carry on!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Seriously? You think most Germans think it's acceptable to attack anyone who "doesn't look German"? I don't dispute there are some nutters in Germany but they'll be very much in a minority

I don't think GT49er thinks that at all. Why is it that people have a problem with others who dislike their way of life being upset by pampered Merkel and her ilk who do not have to face the consequences of their actions? Being flooded by people who have vastly different cultures, morals and behaviour is actually quite disturbing. Add to that some of these economic migrants are committing crime of vile magnitude can you not see that actions garner reactions? They might be wrong reactions but the local inhabitants WILL react.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Seriously? You think most Germans think it's acceptable to attack anyone who "doesn't look German"? I don't dispute there are some nutters in Germany but they'll be very much in a minority

Absolute nonsense. I spent all day yesterday in Monchengladbach. There were lots of folk about who didn’t ‘look German’, and lots who did. None of them were attacking each other, as far as I noticed.

Jawohl mein herr. :lolol:

Ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves a pillock.

But such behaviour cannot be condoned. Didn't you notice the rock solid pre-emptive platitude?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Such behaviour cannot be condoned, of course, but it does demonstrate clearly how [reputedly] inept and out of touch with [some of] her people Merkel is.

Yes we did. He was right BUT some people will react to perceived hostile threats. Human nature and all. He was right on BOTH assertions.

Now I've read it back I completely agree with you.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201808271067507854-migrant-killing-germany-riots/

Hundreds of people flooded the streets of the Saxon city of Chemnitz on August 26 following the death of a German man, who was allegedly killed in a fight with immigrants during a festival. While right-leaning activists are calling for new demonstrations online, and the local police are preparing themselves for a new wave of anti-migrant marches.

The District court of Chemnitz has issued an arrest warrant for a 23-year-old Syrian and a 22-year-old Iraqi who are suspected of killing a 35-year-old German man in the early hours of August 26, which triggered anti-migrant protests in Chemnitz. The city attorney's office has requested to arrest the suspects, who reportedly stabbed the man to death without any justification following a verbal dispute on Sunday night.They were detained on August 26 by the police, who are looking into motives and circumstances of the crime, according to the previously issued statement.

According to the media reports, the victim, Daniel Hillig, was stabbed some 25 times and died in hospital. He's said to have been a local resident of German-Cuban origin, who was a trained carpenter.

Two of his friends were also seriously injured and admitted to hospital. The authorities earlier called the incident a "dispute between several people of different nationalities." The police were initially reluctant to release information about the suspects, including their nationality.

The brawl occurred during the city fest. Information has been circulating online that the Germans tried to stand up for a woman who was being harassed. However, the police reported on Twitter, the investigation had found “no indications" yet that the conflict was preceded by harassment and called on people not to spread the speculations.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Definitely not the case all over Germany. Sadly, the poorer areas of East Germany seem to have a right wing movement, which has caused a lot of these kind of issues. But just like Romford doesnt represent the majority of the UKs views on immigration, neither do places like Chemnitz represent the majority of Germany views on immigration.

I've spent a while considering your post. I think you are right, it is always the poorest areas of countries that are saddled with the economic migrant influx.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Such behaviour cannot be condoned, of course, but it does demonstrate clearly how inept and out of touch with her people Merkel is.

Ludicrous comment. Sorry :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201808271067507854-migrant-killing-germany-riots/

Hundreds of people flooded the streets of the Saxon city of Chemnitz on August 26 following the death of a German man, who was allegedly killed in a fight with immigrants during a festival. While right-leaning activists are calling for new demonstrations online, and the local police are preparing themselves for a new wave of anti-migrant marches.

The District court of Chemnitz has issued an arrest warrant for a 23-year-old Syrian and a 22-year-old Iraqi who are suspected of killing a 35-year-old German man in the early hours of August 26, which triggered anti-migrant protests in Chemnitz. The city attorney's office has requested to arrest the suspects, who reportedly stabbed the man to death without any justification following a verbal dispute on Sunday night.They were detained on August 26 by the police, who are looking into motives and circumstances of the crime, according to the previously issued statement.

According to the media reports, the victim, Daniel Hillig, was stabbed some 25 times and died in hospital. He's said to have been a local resident of German-Cuban origin, who was a trained carpenter.

Two of his friends were also seriously injured and admitted to hospital. The authorities earlier called the incident a "dispute between several people of different nationalities." The police were initially reluctant to release information about the suspects, including their nationality.

The brawl occurred during the city fest. Information has been circulating online that the Germans tried to stand up for a woman who was being harassed. However, the police reported on Twitter, the investigation had found “no indications" yet that the conflict was preceded by harassment and called on people not to spread the speculations.

Handbags.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Called Merkel, I believe. Shit happens (see post #12). Do you seriously think a lot of the bad feeling was NOT a result of Merkel issuing a come-all-ye invitation, which was not popular with many Germans; some of whom are misbehaving as per post #1.

Or have I misunderstood you? Perhaps you're suggesting I should say well done them, and encourage it over here? Anyway, nice to have a bit of mindless abuse on here - carry on!

No. The nutters were always nutters. You wouldn't blame the poll tax rioters on Thatcher. Some people need no excuse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Scuffles have broken out during two days of protests by hundreds of people in the city centre since a German was stabbed to death early on Sunday.
Freelance journalist Johannes Grunert told Spiegel Online he had witnessed some protesters using bottles to attack people "who did not look German".

So, The supreme irony of the situation - the victim himself, would have been on the vigilantes’ hitlist :rolleyes:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No. The nutters were always nutters. You wouldn't blame the poll tax rioters on Thatcher. Some people need no excuse.

Some people need no excuse. Some people provide an excuse through their incompetence/failure to understand human nature/failure to recognise some people are less well off than she/have problems which she doesn't even think worthy of consideration.

Cough....Merkel....cough.

Oh, and by the way, without Thatcher there wouldn't have been any poll tax rioters. Politicians' actions have consequences, whether you like them or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here