Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2017/18 official thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The sheer levels of BUFFOONERY is looking very, very contrived. Editing is one thing, but they are just being deliberately shit now. That gaggle of hens all shrieking at once at the guy behind the meat counter to buy their manky burgers....come on.

Most of this is acted now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The sheer levels of BUFFOONERY is looking very, very contrived. Editing is one thing, but they are just being deliberately shit now. That gaggle of hens all shrieking at once at the guy behind the meat counter to buy their manky burgers....come on.

Most of this is acted now.
No they're just that dumb

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You knew from the second one of the idiots uttered the words 'Just cross out the word organic' that no one in their right minds was going to buy their burgers, and the task was doomed to miserable failure. One of the great Apprentice moments.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Normally it's quite hard to guess which team wins the task due to clever editing but once you saw how much the men were spending on their beef, and what they were selling for, it was blindingly obvious.

Brixton v Canary Wharf to sell to the lunch market. Hm...

Still bloody love it though.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You knew from the second one of the idiots uttered the words 'Just cross out the word organic' that no one in their right minds was going to buy their burgers, and the task was doomed to miserable failure. One of the great Apprentice moments.

One of the great Apprentice moments indeed. Somehow preceded just moments before by the shot of them attempting to sell to absolutely nobody, after skillfully circumnavigating that busy but frankly far too busy luncheon period, in erm, Brixton. :lol:

I genuinely believe my 2 teenage kids could have done a better job on their own, than the 9 absolute chumps on the boys team. The PM derserved to go for providing an absolute object lesson on how not to manage a project competently, and that Charles bloke really should have gone too - I really have no idea why Siralun kept him in, except to say that he was the only one who attempted to cost their products. Plus of course, it should be entertaining watching the other boys trying to manage his "difficult" personality.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
One of the great Apprentice moments indeed. Somehow preceded just moments before by the shot of them attempting to sell to absolutely nobody, after skillfully circumnavigating that busy but frankly far too busy luncheon period, in erm, Brixton. :lol:

I genuinely believe my 2 teenage kids could have done a better job on their own, than the 9 absolute chumps on the boys team. The PM derserved to go for providing an absolute object lesson on how not to manage a project competently, and that Charles bloke really should have gone too - I really have no idea why Siralun kept him in, except to say that he was the only one who attempted to cost their products. Plus of course, it should be entertaining watching the other boys trying to manage his "difficult" personality.

One of the regular aspects in these first episodes is the kind of 'Lord of the Flies' approach to singling out a perceived weakling and ganging up on them. Sometimes it works, and they are the sacrificial lamb in an early episode. Sometimes it doesn't when they are consistently on the winning team.

Charles and Elizabeth look set to be the 'Piggy' characters of the piece this year.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just me?

531b2ea92edb5_poyet.jpg

44B37D3A00000578-4920344-image-a-63_1506412403615.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have the added excitement of having crossed paths with one of this years contestants. Will be interesting

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good to have a larger number of ethnic minorities than usual. This means that there's a larger amount of contestants that could be fired within the first 7 or 8 weeks.
My money would be on Jade English or James White. The surnames of winners.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Charles bloke really should have gone too - I really have no idea why Siralun kept him in, except to say that he was the only one who attempted to cost their products. Plus of course, it should be entertaining watching the other boys trying to manage his "difficult" personality.

Penfold will be PM next week I reckon.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I disliked that Charles bloke from the second I saw him - and I dislike him even more now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here