Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre season signings 2016-17 season ** Official Thread **

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
New striker for Forest. Not going to set the world alight though.

Chris should ask if they want to swap Assombalonga for COG on a permanent basis? :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Should we just give the title to Newcastle now and save the cost of travelling and playing up there., The good side is there is still another automatic and 5 play off places to compete for.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gayle to Newcastle to be done today. Great signing and early business for them

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Should we just give the title to Newcastle now and save the cost of travelling and playing up there., The good side is there is still another automatic and 5 play off places to compete for.

Agree they are looking strong already but you never know. Looks like Townsend will go and they may take a bit of time to gel with a number of new players. Playing them in August might be good. Plus I've never been to St James' Park!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Spending a bit of cash already
£10 million on Gayle
£12 million of Ritchie
£5 million on Sers

Big money and can see more being spent. Very good signings if they all happen.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Much the same was said this time last year about Derby and their spending spree.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
But we've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert, I just don't think you understand?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully,Solly March will take his rehab nice and slow,and slaughter the Championship this year.Who needs to spend multi-millions?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hopefully,Solly March will take his rehab nice and slow,and slaughter the Championship this year.Who needs to spend multi-millions?

A fit Solly will be a massive bonus.

On a separate note I see our rivals are starting to 'splash the cash' and with less than 6 weeks to go until the start of the season it would be nice to see a steady stream of talent brought in by the club.

Has anyone heard anything on the grapevine? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here