Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newhaven

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It looks a lot better now the UTC is finished.

The Coop was too expensive. The Coffee House is great.

Co Op?, too expensive? I'm very surprised. We have one here in my village, indeed it is about the only worthwhile shop in it, and to my mind the prices are quite reasonable, they have some very good weekly offers too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Co Op?, too expensive? I'm very surprised. We have one here in my village, indeed it is about the only worthwhile shop in it, and to my mind the prices are quite reasonable, they have some very good weekly offers too.

Compared to Lidl or Sainsbury's, yes. I do my main weekly shop in Morrison's in Seaford.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A town dying on its feet? I hear the co op is closing but on the plus side you now have a polish shop to go to,o looking shabby and tired IMHO ,what are LDC doing about it ???
regards
DR

Haven't even noticed the Polish shop, where is it?

the town centre should be the life and soul ,more like a ghost town
regards
DR

We have got a brand new shiny fire station/ police station/ council office.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
my old local

Crown.jpg

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
14628823.jpg

used to take this short cut when I lived in Gibbon Road and was shagging a bird down the Valley estate

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

top shop just down there on the right

we used to nick bottles of pop out of there and even had the front to try and get a refund on the bottle tops

until the bloke went over to count the bottles,chased us half way down Gibbon Road :lol:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Far from being just Newhaven though. High Streets are dying right across the country. More and more premises have 'to let' signs outside, either that or they are being taken over by Poundland, or the like.

In Penge the 99p closed down on the high Street, to be taken over by poundland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here