Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18/11 - 20/11

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Rest key players who are even slightly injured at ManUre and don't even take Muzza.

Agree with that. Set ourselves up to get a point and then take on Palace, if we lose to Man U it's not the end of the world against a top 6 side.
Beating Palace at home is far more important even without the rivalry.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-1 mufc

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Newcastle try the deflection trick again, but not so lucky this time. HT 2-1

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agree with that. Set ourselves up to get a point and then take on Palace, if we lose to Man U it's not the end of the world against a top 6 side.
Beating Palace at home is far more important even without the rivalry.

Go to OT and play with the intention of not losing and hope to nick a winner and then beat Palace that would be two good results.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Go to OT and play with the intention of not losing and hope to nick a winner and then beat Palace that would be two good results.

I think that is our style away from home, you could argue also at home, we are set up not to conceed. We can't go to Utd with a weaken side and risk a good beating our goal difference is currently worth the equivalent of a point.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Taking the league as it is now, today's results and assuming Newcastle lose there is no middle league at the moment, except Burnly on their own.
Stoke would have been firmly in that middle league but Monday's match is more than winnable if we play well.
So far I am feeling lucky that the PL is a bit bizzare this season.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
At least the Palace result is enough to keep those twats off here for another week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here