Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The policing for the Palace game is going to be horrendous

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
that wasnt the HF lot mate , that was the lot from new addington

Cheers for the better info matey. Discussing this with mates, I did say I was surprised if it was the HF. They tend to do all their posturing from the safety of being behind police lines.

This was the mob after all that on the day of a match with West Ham a couple of years back. swerved the boozers of Plaistow and Wanstead and instead turned up in force on a Saturday lunchtime at a Palace v Brighton kiddies game and started on the Brighton players' mums and dads.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Cheers for the better info matey. Discussing this with mates, I did say I was surprised if it was the HF. They tend to do all their posturing from the safety of being behind police lines.

This was the mob after all that on the day of a match with West Ham a couple of years back. swerved the boozers of Plaistow and Wanstead and instead turned up in force on a Saturday lunchtime at a Palace v Brighton kiddies game and started on the Brighton players' mums and dads.

And people wonder why we call them scum!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You seem to know a lot , are you itk, or making it up ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
football violence makes me laugh .....sniffed up , pissed up mugs kicking off with unsuspecting victims , i guarantee i could put a team of 6 lads together who would take that lot out......lock , stock and barrel.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do you actually trawl YouTube finding these clips ?
What a sad sad man .

Sometimes when he's annoying it's important to realise how sad and pathetic his existence really is. That said, every club has them. Lamenting over their beer, remembering the 'proper nawty' times, then going home and watching some silly 80s firm tributes.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
football violence makes me laugh .....sniffed up , pissed up mugs kicking off with unsuspecting victims , i guarantee i could put a team of 6 lads together who would take that lot out......lock , stock and barrel.

Couldnt help but snigger that you laugh at violence at football but would put your own little gang together to sort out the violent types with your own violence......lock stock and barrel........................who said irony was dead?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Couldnt help but snigger that you laugh at violence at football but would put your own little gang together to sort out the violent types with your own violence......lock stock and barrel........................who said irony was dead?

glad to be of service old bean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here