Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Honduras away tickets

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hope Honduras win, always liked them being at the World Cup, seem to recall they were pretty decent last time as well.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FYI a tout could print & re-sell that ticket pretty easily. Obscure the barcode!
[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] also probably wise to hide the account number, confirmation code and partial name...just in case.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
England drew 0-0 with Honduras in the final warm-up game before the 2014 World Cup (and Honduras were down to 10 men for the last half hour, IIRC).

Mind you, we are England.

I think they were more concerned about getting through the game with no injuries. The sending off was nasty and could have resulted in an England player missing the World Cup.

My abiding memory of this game is a huge thunderstorm with dangerous lightning, meaning the players came off. Roy looked quite relaxed in his shorts, suntan and treating their American adventure as a holiday when interviewed during the break. :lolol:

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
prrftt......dunce

Australia ranked 43

Honduras ranked 69

They have a nightmare journey to Sydney and will arrive 24 hours after Australia.

They've leaked like sieves at the back during qualifying and won only a handful of games whereas Australia lost only once (away in Japan - which is a tough match).

They'll threaten up front and our coach is insisting on his dodgy 3 at the back system for which we don't have the players, but even still we should have too much quality for them - especially on a slick pitch back in Sydney.

Can't win this, don't deserve to go to Russia.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Australia ranked 43

Honduras ranked 69

They have a nightmare journey to Sydney and will arrive 24 hours after Australia.

They've leaked like sieves at the back during qualifying and won only a handful of games whereas Australia lost only once (away in Japan - which is a tough match).

They'll threaten up front and our coach is insisting on his dodgy 3 at the back system for which we don't have the players, but even still we should have too much quality for them - especially on a slick pitch back in Sydney.

Can't win this, don't deserve to go to Russia.

i agree mate but i expect them to have a lead from the first leg and expect a cynical performance to hold onto that lead .....we'll see.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here