Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I don't understand.

People on here where calming Corbyn should be Prime Minister last week, and that the Tories LOST the election, yet the first vote they have in the new Parliament, the Tories won it.

How can that be?

MPs rejected a Labour motion urging immediate change by a majority of 14.

The CONSERVATIVE government won the vote on the issue, the first of the new Parliament, by 323 votes to 309.

How can that be, if the Conservatives lost the election, and the lovely Mr Corbyn won it.

Going by recent comments on this thread, I thought Mrs May and the Tories lost the election to Mr Corbyn and Labour.

Yet she's still Prime Minister.

I think we need to march and wave banners and shout nasty things at the 42% who voted for the Tories.

How dare they stay in power after they lost so badly. Let's rise up and force them out of power so the lovely Mr Corbyn can win. :catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's been a weird election. I've not heard any Tory voters actually say anything positive about anything the Tories have done. It's all been smears on Corbyn, Abbott and Mcdonnell, but they've not actually given any reason that they want to vote for the Tories other than they're not labour. It's like they view a political party like a football team and you're born into that party and you have to defend it to the hilt no matter what and if what they're doing is shit, you just attack the opposition.

Very well put, it really is totally pathetic, like they think that they are actually Tory MP's and they must tow the party line, even though we have a massive child poverty problem, makes me want to throw up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Public sector workers in England denied a pay rise because the Tories bought Northern Irish MP's to vote for them. Lovely stuff.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hate to break it to you but it really isn't newsworthy. I doubt there are many people left who are not aware of Corbyn views on nuclear weapons. And most people do not care. It amazes me that the Tories still think this is going to be effective rather than just making them look like dicks. They need to present a coherent positive vision for this government. But they don't seem to have anything to offer (unless you are a rich banker or have money offshore) Just chaos on brexit, a crap deal with the DUP. And continued pay freezes for public sector workers.

Just watching the news and sure enough...it is all about the U turn and Tories voting to keep nurses poor. While public attitudes are moving in the other direction

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's obviously a ridiculously indefensible position for any party leader to be at odds with a central plank of their own parties defence policy. The argument 'some' not most supposedly do not care doesn't invalidate this point. Principled politicians used to resign over such matters. It amazes me how so many can look past these obvious critical flaws that would be seized on if the other side did the same. Same with the past terrorist links and calls for insurrection. I suppose turning a blind eye to basic democratic norms is the way extemists always gain power. Agree the Tories need to offer a more positive message as well though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't understand.

People on here where calming Corbyn should be Prime Minister last week, and that the Tories LOST the election, yet the first vote they have in the new Parliament, the Tories won it.

How can that be?

The CONSERVATIVE government won the vote on the issue, the first of the new Parliament, by 323 votes to 309.

How can that be, if the Conservatives lost the election, and the lovely Mr Corbyn won it.

Going by recent comments on this thread, I thought Mrs May and the Tories lost the election to Mr Corbyn and Labour.

I think we need to march and wave banners and shout nasty things at the 42% who voted for the Tories.

How dare they stay in power after they lost so badly. Let's rise up and force them out of power so the lovely Mr Corbyn can win. :catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight:

You dont half talk some shit.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
I don't understand.

How can that be?

So, if I'm reading this correctly, you think that it is good that policemen and firefighters and nurses are capped at a below inflation pay rise again?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't understand.

How can that be?

Typical f****** idiot comment.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It's been a weird election. I've not heard any Tory voters actually say anything positive about anything the Tories have done. It's all been smears on Corbyn, Abbott and Mcdonnell, but they've not actually given any reason that they want to vote for the Tories other than they're not labour.
I think that's more than enough of a good reason. Personally I agree with some of the Labour policies. But I am far more comfortable with the Tories in charge of Brexit, than Labour.

We need a strong opposition, and Labour is not it. In all seriousness I think they have just lost the best chance they had. Corbyn was poor today, and for what ever reason, he missed his opportunity.

Whilst I agree with some Labours polices, a lot of them I don't. But the ones I agree with cost money, and that money is not there at the moment, and there way of raising it doesn't add up. Just look at what the experts say about raising corporation tax by 7%. It will raise hardly anything, possibly even reduce tax received, but Labour spent this over and over again already.

I would be amazed if the 1% pay cap is not lifted in the autumn, with higher than expected inflation and an interest rate rise the reason.

The Tories so ****ed up the election campaign, and they know it, and you can guarantee they have the correct people in place now, and will start building up to the next election now.

The left will moan as they are doing on this very thread about scripted questions, blah blah blah, but then when JC makes promises he could have never kept, or makes the comments he did on trident, the same lefties hammering the Tories will somehow justify his actions as okay.

I think the reason the right are critising May at the moment, because the woman deserves it, and unless she pulls a blinding Brexit out of the bag she won't be n charge at the next election, and we are honest enough to say "she ****ed up" and she did.

If only the left could take a step back and look at JC without their red tinted glasses on, and see his major short comings, we might meet in the middle and play nicely together.

But all the time the lefties can see no wrong in JC, all the time you get posters calling all 42% of Tory voters morons, or vile scum looking out for themselves, or bringing out the old cliche, steal from the poor to give to the rich, then there will be people like me just taking the piss out of them on here, and you'll never get a serious debate on here.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
So, if I'm reading this correctly, you think that it is good that policemen and firefighters and nurses are capped at a below inflation pay rise again?

Nope. They deserve a raise. And hopefully will get a long over due one in the Autumn budget.

But do you seriously think Labour tabled that motion expecting it to go through. Imagine the damage to the new government had they voted that through. It will happen this year. No doubt about that. But there is no way a new government will allow the opposition to call the shots on day one. If Labour had won that motion, then the next one would have been a no confidence vote. Labour played politics in tabling that motion.

It's called politics. It what happens in the real world. Surely even the far left on here can see that can't they?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Oh look there's another one ��

Do you actually posts any views, or just try and post witty one line responses. It seems over 50% of your comments are the same

Try a bit harder if you are going to join in the big boys and girls coversation, otherwise we will just ignore you until Mummy brings you your hot milk, and you fall of to sleep.

If you are going to post another one of your highly witty replies, try and make it longer than 35 characters. At least then your comments will be more you, than Tapatalk...................... :tosser:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Great bit of Top notch New Labour spin from the Corbyn/far left fanboys. :lolol:

Planted questions to help their side is hardly new although the fact it happened again today at least shows there is still some semblance of unity even if it's mainly based on self preservation. A leader of a party being at odds with his own parties position on national defence is always newsworthy especially when it appears he his decieving the electorate (shock horror). As you know it's about survival and damage limitation for the Tories in the short term. Today's PMQ's was a neccasery first step. The fact you have bothered to spin this confirms Corbyn missed an open goal , yet again.

Surely its old old labour spin..this lot are of the Micheal foot ilk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do you actually posts any views, or just try and post witty one line responses. It seems over 50% of your comments are the same

Try a bit harder if you are going to join in the big boys and girls coversation, otherwise we will just ignore you until Mummy brings you your hot milk, and you fall of to sleep.

If you are going to post another one of your highly witty replies, try and make it longer than 35 characters. At least then your comments will be more you, than Tapatalk...................... :tosser:
Hot milk? That was terrible..
My one liners make more sense than a page of drivel from you 😂👋

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Hot milk? That was terrible..
My one liners make more sense than a page of drivel from you ����

I see you done what you was told and took my advice. There's a clever lad.

Of course your posts make more sense. You're a very special boy and mummy loves you very much.

Sweet dreams darling. :cute::kiss:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I see you done what you was told and took my advice. There's a clever lad.

Of course your posts make more sense. You're a very special boy and mummy loves you very much.

Sweet dreams darling. :cute::kiss:
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] really? You're insults are so bad they're funny!
I bet you're a right bundle of laughs down the pub with your moronic views and shite banter, then again I doubt you have many mates to go down the pub with..

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] really? You're insults are so bad they're funny!
I bet you're a right bundle of laughs down the pub with your moronic views and shite banter, then again I doubt you have many mates to go down the pub with..

Oh come on. You can't say my insults are bad, then post that!!!

Can you not see the irony?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh come on. You can't say my insults are bad, then post that!!!

Can you not see the irony?
d4ea96c12840e326597b7cf3885f54b0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here