jfc-070814-l229-1811634_478x359.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
17:28 7th August 2014
by Ferret
Finally, at longer odds Jake Forster-Caskey catches the eye at 14/1"
Ferret

A new season always brings optimism, and with new manager Sami Hyypia at the helm, the Seagulls embark on another Championship campaign hoping to at least emulate the play-off reaching feats of the previous two terms.
After a couple of seasons of kicking off on the road, Albion entertain Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday and SkyBet fancy that Hyppia will make a winning debut, pricing up Brighton at a shade of odds-on (10/11) with the visitors 14/5 and the draw positioned in the middle at 11/5.
I would keep a keen eye on those odds. While 10/11 is a fair price, I would like to see Albion at evens or a little higher and there may be betting opportunities should the line drift as we draw close to kick-off.*However, for the time being back Brighton at 13/8 to be leading at half-time. This is a great price and gives us the opportunity to really get behind the team from the get-go.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Craig Mackail-Smith (5/1) is favourite in the first goal scorer market and I am going to put my faith in the Scot to hit the ground running* this season. After missing so much of last term through injury and with the departure of Leo Ulloa leaving him leading* the line, he is going* to be ultra keen to make an early mark.* Finally, at longer odds Jake Forster-Caskey catches the eye at 14/1.*
As with last season, I’ll be tweeting updated tips in the run-up to the match, so don’t forget to follow me [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret
Good luck and happy punting![h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY[/h]SATURDAY 9TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V CHELTENHAM[/h]TUESDAY 12TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v BOLTON[/h]SATURDAY 23RD AUGUST, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here