t5kuqb.jpg

A fair summary of events.

Needs a Hiney head on the referee IMO

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
who says its going to, it will probably only be a problem if you don't know how to wash and iron properly

iron.....???

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I have met with PB on a few occasions and I can tell you he is no bullsh***er at all.

He is a true football man, knows his stuff and works bloody hard. TB has hired 'the business' by appointing him. He will tell you to your face when what you say is wrong and he will explain why, he definitely listens to every bit of praise or criticism and does everything that TB expects.

We really should be thankful that he is at our club, even more so when you think back to who he replaced!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I have met with PB on a few occasions and I can tell you he is no bullsh***er at all.

He is a true football man, knows his stuff and works bloody hard. TB has hired 'the business' by appointing him. He will tell you to your face when what you say is wrong and he will explain why, he definitely listens to every bit of praise or criticism and does everything that TB expects.

We really should be thankful that he is at our club, even more so when you think back to who he replaced!

Thanks Paul :)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I like it myself. Don't think the Amex logo is applied differently than the "Palookaville" and the Skint one on the Donny rovers 10 year shirt...both of mine have survived many washes.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

That is really creepy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going to e mail Barber and ask if he prefers Cauliflower Cheese or Macaroni Cheese and if he has Worcester Sauce with either. I will let you know what he says.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
**** the kit where's all the transfer money gone and why aren't are 3 so called signings playing tonight

Good point!

I have been told to be patient many times on here with regards signings but I really think we should have done more by now. I understand that people say it's still July but the earlier you get them in the more time they have to gel as a team, surely!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills