[Official Site] Ferret's Yeovil Tips

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
buckley-l229-1135063_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
10:07 25th April 2014
by Ferret

2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

So a slight set-back on Monday, but Brighton & Hove Albion remain very much in the play-off hunt and can take a step closer to an extended season by defeating Yeovil Town tonight.
It's a match that Albion find themselves installed at a very short 2/5 for, with Yeovil priced up at 7/1 for any kind of victory and the draw 7/2. As always though we will look for the overpriced value among the longer odds as that is where the profit is to be made over the long term.
Yeovil may just find themselves relaxed and under no pressure and could start the game strongly. For that reason it is worth taking 25/1 about a Yeovil/Brighton half-time/full-time result. In the same category Brighton/draw is also overpriced at 22/1.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

For a goalscorer, if he is restored to the starting line-up then Will Buckley is worth a crack at 7/1. Meantime Keith Andrews (14/1) and Dale Stephens (14/1) are also slightly overpriced and Solly March (20/1) must surely snare a payout soon if he retains his place. There is no merit in backing all four so I'll go for Buckley and Andrews to deliver in the first goal category, and March to add last goal interest.

Albion have been pushed out to 15/8 to make the playoffs, behind Reading (6/5) but ahead of Forest (7/1) and Ipswich (8/1). For those willing to keep the faith, 15/8 is marginally overpriced and I would not criticise you for having a punt!
Don't forget to subscribe to my Twitter feed [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret for any latebreaking tips on Friday evening
Good luck and happy punting!
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Yeovil Town:
Friday 25th April, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills