Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ferret's Blackpool Tips

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
After a set of results that broadly went the Albion's way, the Seagulls find themselves inside the top six with just three games to play - and so are completely in charge of their own destiny. Six wins in a row, and probably less, will return Premier League football next season!

Sky Bet offer Evens that the Albion do indeed make the playoffs, with Reading 3/1 and Ipswich 4/1. As for eventual promotion, the official sponsors of the Football League offer Brighton at 7/1 to go up - and I think it is finally time to step in!CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!

Bank Holiday Monday's fixture will not be easy though. Visitors Blackpool slipped into the relegation zone on Friday and they are now fighting for Championship survival, so I would be a little wary at plunging in at the 1/2 odds on offer for the Albion to win outright. The Draw is 11/4 and Blackpool are 11/2 but we will also discount those as well.If the Albion re genuine 1/2 odds-on favourites then a big scoreline should be achievable and it is far better to have a small wager on the Albion to win 4-1@ 28/1 than it is to invest hugely at a short price.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
Conversely, the short odds do offer some insurance opportunities.* Brighton/Draw is 20/1 in the half-time/full-time category and that is also worth taking to small stakes.
For a goalscorer, just for a change, lets back the favorite. Leo Ulloais 10/3 and that'll do!
I'll be taking a fresh look at the odds in the hour leading up to kick-of and tweeting any new snippets of value that emerge. Follow me [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret to ensure you receive them!
Good luck and happy punting.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here