Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
dale-l229-1335575_478x359.jpg

Dale Stephens on his Albion debut at Vicarage Road

PUBLISHED
18:00 11th April 2014
by Ferret

2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Charlton are tomorrow's visitors to the Amex*and Skybet, the official bookmakers of the Football League, have the Seagulls at a short price to take all three points (8/11) but it is hard to see Charlton (7/2) prevailing, and there should be better value bets around than the Draw (13/5).
Having said that, the odds are pretty tight in all of the betting categories and this is a game where it may pay to wait closer to kick-off. In the 45 minutes leading up to the match I will be tweeting any late snippets of value that I find, so do follow me - [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

In the interim though, take DALE STEPHENS*(16/1) and SOLLY MARCH*(22/1) as your two first goalscorer punts.*While you could wait until teams are announced, the money-back guarantee offered by Sky Bet - should your selection not play or come on after the first goal is scored - means that you can safely select them both in advance of kick-off.

In the play-off betting, Albion are 5/2 to pip Reading (11/8) to sixth place, with Bournemouth (3/1) and Ipswich (4/1) the only other realistic contenders. It really does seem to be a one in four chance that we will have an extended season. Those odds could drop next week given that Reading have to host Leicester (on Monday) and then travel to Wigan (on Friday).
Good luck and happy punting.
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Charlton Athletic:
Saturday 12th April, kick-off 3.07pm

Albion v Blackpool:
Monday 21st April, kick-off 3.00pm

Albion v Yeovil Town:
Friday 25th April, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills