Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ferret's Ipswich Tips

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Get priority for 2014/15 season tickets. Join the season ticket waiting list with Bronze membership.

Brighton & Hove Albion will be looking to extend their current great run at the American Express Community Stadium this weekend as they host fellow play-off contenders Ipswich Town.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
The visitors will be looking to close the current five point gap on the Seagulls to bring themselves back into the picture but Sky Bet, the official sponsor of the Football League, do not see that happening, offering a long 10/3 against all three points returning to Suffolk on Saturday night. *Albion are favourites at 10/11, with the draw nestled in the middle at 11/5.
As often has been the case recently, our first wager comes from the half-time/full-time category and it is ALBION/DRAW @ 18/1. I always view this bet as emotional insurance.*

If Brighton get their noses in front then obviously the hope is that all three points will be seized, but if they succumb to an equaliser, then financial compensation helps nurse the pain! This is also a remarkably successful bet, with the chance of a payout far exceeding the odds offered.
Your second recommendation comes in the goalscorer category, where once again SOLLY MARCH LOOKS BIG AT 25/1. However, with the youngster almost certain to start from the bench, this looks like a LAST GOAL option (although first goal wagers would get refunded if Solly came on after the first goal was scored).
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
Don't forget to join me on Twitter [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret *in the 45 minutes leading up to kick-off, when I will be re-assessing the odds - there is nearly always at least one decent bet that crops up.*
Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here