Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster - live from the Amex [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
2:58pm
The teams are on their way out now ...

2:54pm
Five minutes to go until kick-off today - don't forget this blog is bound be a three-minute reporting delay. I will also be tweeting as it happens though at [MENTION=12130]howard[/MENTION]Griggs

2:46pm
I'm expecting a great reception for Doncaster assistant-manager Brian Horton - the captain when I watched my first Brighton game as an eight-year-old in 1976

2:34pm
Home debuts then for Stephens and Rodriguez, who also makes his full debut. It is also a full league debut for Solly March

2:32pm
Doncaster team is: Johnstone; Tamas, Meite, Khumalo, Husband; Coppinger, Furman, Keegan, Duffy; Sharp, Brown. Subs: Quinn, Cotterill, McCullough, de Val, Peterson, Stevens, Maxted.

2:31pm
The Doncaster team news is that captain Paul Keegan is fit to play and Billy Sharp starts up front

2:30pm
A strange day weather wise - sun is shining at the moment but we had a horrendous downpour earlier. Could be one of those days

2:18pm
The Albion team in full is: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward, Ince, Stephens, Orlandi, March, Ulloa, Rodriguez. Subs: Calderon, Dunk, Lopez, Agustien, LuaLua, Obika, Brezovan

2:17pm
So David Rodriguez makes his full debut for Albion as one of three changes. Rohan Ince also returns and Solly March makes his full league debut.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here