Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Reporting Corbyn paid to spy on Britain

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Believe he was spotted taking pictures of "Buckingham Palace" with his I phone X(along with 1000s of Japanese/chinese infiltrators) and was also seen with a pair of binoculars when looking around Maidenhead.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If its true he should resign and be put on trial (and all the fallout that will land on labour's head will be a good thing). If it is a lie, he deserves to win the next election. The strange thing is, I am quite unsure whether it is true or not. Such is the weird world of fake news and hysterical extreme opinion (held by the small minority who constitute his friends and his foes) in which we live.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I’m sure you could direct me to some Millwall or Burnley fans that are left-leaning. But they would not be in the majority. People in Brighton seem to forget that the rest of the country isn’t like Brighton.

Thank God.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
The story is about as credible as the allegations that Hugh Gaitskell was on the Soviet payroll..........

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I never understand it when I read things like this. It’s complete rubbish. If you took a cross-section of the views on NSC I would wager it is the most left-leaning football messageboard in the country.

Look at the thread about Tom Daley- the vast majority of posters are in support of him and are taking the piss out of the old dinosaurs who have a problem with it. Do you think that would happen on Burnley’s messageboard? Or Millwall’s? Or 99% of others?

This.

Paranoia from Corbyn luvvie, when NSC is a broad church to coin Labour's phrase.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Left-wing politician met with diplomat from left-wing country, and gave him a NEWSPAPER CUTTING, one of those really high-level pieces of classified documentation. The current Czech authorities say there is absolutely nothing in this. Forgive me if I don't question everything I believe in over this.

its absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with you , youre a.foreigner from a foreign country ? yes or no ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Left-wing politician met with diplomat from COMMUNIST country and member of tbe WARSAW PACT whos purpose was the takeover of NATO , and gave him a NEWSPAPER CUTTING, one of those really high-level pieces of classified documentation. The current Czech authorities say there is absolutely nothing in this. Forgive me if I don't question everything I believe in over this.
ive corrected your post., what.was he.doing meeting them for whatever reason ?? youre attempting another snow job just like him meeting with Sinn Fein /PIRA to "seek peace"

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Just heard from a reliable source that Sky News, The Daily Mail et al are going to run the story that JC was spotted sharing a ‘commie curry’ with Skelator, Darth Vader, Voldemort and the hunter that shot Bambi’s Mum. More on this as it develops...

oh my aching sides.....

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
ive corrected your post., what.was he.doing meeting them for whatever reason ?? youre attempting another snow job just like him meeting with Sinn Fein /PIRA to "seek peace"

I don’t really see what else he was meeting with Sinn Fein for. You might not agree with him doing it (nor do it) but I think it’s hard to say he wasn’t doing it to find a solution to the problem, however misguided that may have been.

I’m no Corbyn fan but I do think it’s difficult to find fault with his motives on most things, regardless of the actions he takes to achieve them. Love him or loathe him, he’s probably the most genuine person in politics, which funnily enough,as was Maggie back in the day. Personally I’d rather a politician like that whatever end of the spectrum they are, at least you know where you stand with them. If everyone I politics had his conviction then it would be a lot easier to work out who the hell to vote for. Still can’t see myself ever voting for him though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don’t really see what else he was meeting with Sinn Fein for. You might not agree with him doing it (nor do it) but I think it’s hard to say he wasn’t doing it to find a solution to the problem, however misguided that may have been.

I’m no Corbyn fan but I do think it’s difficult to find fault with his motives on most things, regardless of the actions he takes to achieve them. Love him or loathe him, he’s probably the most genuine person in politics, which funnily enough,as was Maggie back in the day. Personally I’d rather a politician like that whatever end of the spectrum they are, at least you know where you stand with them. If everyone I politics had his conviction then it would be a lot easier to work out who the hell to vote for. Still can’t see myself ever voting for him though.

he was meeting tbem to show support christ have you not seen the speecbes he gave to republican groups and the public shows of solidarity like joining a minutes silence for the scum from loughall ? if be was meeting for peace why did he never , ever meet with unionist politicians or.loyalist paramilitaries ?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
he was meeting tbem to show support christ have you not seen the speecbes he gave to republican groups and the public shows of solidarity like joining a minutes silence for the scum from loughall ? if be was meeting for peace why did he never , ever meet with unionist politicians or.loyalist paramilitaries ?

So what do you think his end game was?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Senior ex-IRA officials have said frequently that when they were in communication with Corbyn, he had absolutely no influence on any peace process nor did he seek one. Instead, it was simply to give his support to the IRA and their war.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So what do you think his end game was?

i doubt HE knows what his endgame was , if it was anti british then it was good as far as the likes.of abbott, mcdonnell and corbyn were concerned

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
In breaking news

Commie Queen meets with Chinese, Romanian, and Russian leaders.

It can now be revealed that Elizabeth Windsor met on numerous occasions, with several Communist leaders.
Nicolae Ceausescu, President of Romania, Chinese leaders, Xi Jinping, and Hu Jintao, and Russian Presidint, and ex KGB agent Vladimir Putin, have all enjoyed the hospitality of this woman at her home in central London.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Senior ex-IRA officials have said frequently that when they were in communication with Corbyn, he had absolutely no influence on any peace process nor did he seek one. Instead, it was simply to give his support to the IRA and their war.

So what was he trying to achieve?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here