Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bed and board at the Amex, one day?

D

Deleted User X18H

I have done bed and board at the Amex, and had a good old kick about on the pitch.

Great initiative by the club. Sadly unlikely to be repeated.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
At Milton Keynes all of the executive suites are hotel rooms when its not on a match day. I have stayed there a number of times and you look out directly on to the pitch.

el punal

View attachment 94118
As part of Bayern's multi-year deal with the giant hotel chain, fans will soon be able to win the opportunity to stay in a room which directly overlooks the pitch.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/bayern-munichs-stadium-have-a-hotel-suite-overlooking-pitch

In light of the above and given a new hotel that may be built near the Amex.
Is this too much luxury to watch a football, or just another corporate load of bollox.
Standing, seating and now lying down, it's regression :shrug:

Hell's bells! Can you imagine the variation of chants if an amorous couple are in situ during a game? Here we go :

We can see you holding hands!

Does your boyfriend know you're here?

Get yer tits out for the boys!

You're going to score in a minute!

He's shot! He's scored!

. . . . . and many, many more.

My taxi has just arrived! :drink:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Norwich / Carrow Road - its the Holiday Inn.
norwich.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just me that liked the days of wading through a lake of piss and detritus to stand under a rusty corrugated iron roof and peer through the drizzle whilst a bunch of no hopers lumped a bladder of air around on a muddy, bumpy pitch whilst breathing in the scent of musty pipe smoke?

You've stayed in some shite hotels.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I thought there was a rule about this, saying you can have room that overlook the pitch but they block off during matches?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
View attachment 94118
As part of Bayern's multi-year deal with the giant hotel chain, fans will soon be able to win the opportunity to stay in a room which directly overlooks the pitch.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/bayern-munichs-stadium-have-a-hotel-suite-overlooking-pitch

Is this too much luxury to watch a football, or just another corporate load of bollox.

So how will the alcohol ban on facing the pitch work in a hotel Room? .......

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Why limit yourself to a night or two when you could wake up to an empty non-league football stadium every morning....

orient-1342.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will TB ever get permission to build the hotel as it seems to have gone quiet on that front.

It was only rejected as the planning board thought the design wasn't up to scratch and aren't against it in principle. Surprised there hasn't been a new design and application yet.

nelson73

Jan 9, 2014
lancing
Just me that liked the days of wading through a lake of piss and detritus to stand under a rusty corrugated iron roof and peer through the drizzle whilst a bunch of no hopers lumped a bladder of air around on a muddy, bumpy pitch whilst breathing in the scent of musty pipe smoke?

no im the same i miss it to

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
View attachment 94118

It's good that you can open the door and ask the thousands of fans to keep the noise down while you get some kip :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
:thumbsup:

Remember one game there...

"We can see you washing up. We can see-ee you washing up..."

I remember watching a domestic going on there one night too :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills