Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester Utd v Brighton And Hove Albion FA YOUTH CUP 4th Round Tonight 7pm

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Utd having a lot of possession but we are defending well and looking dangerous on the break.

Gwardis looks a baller.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
and me ta

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't find a stream, but the commentary on Live Sports FM is pretty good. Waxing lyrical about how good we are..............

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
2-0 Albion at half-time. Excellent first half. Struggling to believe we are actually two goals to the good away at United.

However.......two seasons ago we led 2-0 at half-time at Stoke (in the 5th round), with our first goal having come from the penalty spot. We ended up conceding an equalizer in the 3rd minute of injury time and lost on penalties. Still a long way to go here......

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Good first half , tactics spot on , 2 good goals and a typical away counter attacking performance. Bit of dodgy defending now and then but most of Utd's threat has been 25+ yard long range efforts with no one following in on for rebounds.

Keep that up and we will have had one good result against Utd in recent days to follow on from the first teams good performance.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don’t understand why this can’t be streamed on player. I’m not giving Man Utd a penny but can’t find a stream anywhere.

Looks like Mods have removed your links... Screenshot_20190121-195330.png

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Off the bar from a freekick then headed home.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Who's ground is that?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great commentary. The chatmonkeys are still drooling over BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here