Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Hope this happens. Will be good to have an alternative to Gross (who has been off-colour as of late) to play in behind the striker or at the point of a three man midfield. Would hope to see him challenging Gross by the end of the season after acclimatising in the U23s.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I’d rather go back to sitting in a converted athletics stadium watching players that we’ve picked up for free or the cost of a set of kit, as I could enjoy my half time cuppa out of me thermos back then.

Too bloody right. We need tried and tested ENGLISH players like Frank the horse, and Baz Savage. Too many foreigners being singed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can we buy him, send him to Belgium and upset all of South America like we have upset all of Southern Africa?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
are work permit rules the same for U23's squad signings ? seems Chelsea do it all the time without any issues or am I just imagine it

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hi everybody! I'm from Bs As, Argentina and Argentinos Juniors fan. For those who don´t know anything about our Club, It is famous because of his youth academy. Maradona, Riquelme, Fernando Redondo, Esteban Cambiasso, Fabricio Coloccini, Sorin and Sergio Batista (between others) were formed here. Alexis Mac Allister is one the three Mac Allister who play currently on the First Team. His father played too here and in the Argentina National Team. Alexis is a very young offensive midfield, a creative player with good vision and passing ability. Thinking about argentines on the BPL he plays similar to Lanzini and Lamela.
Welcome to NSC and thanks for that.

As an aside, looking at that wiki page, did his dad have a tough paper round or is he a Roger Milla style "50" years old?

Oh and the WAG is a definite Y.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lots of Celtic surnames in Argentina. Mostly Welsh though.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A centre midfielder whose first thought is to pass the ball forward? Crazy!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hope this happens. Will be good to have an alternative to Gross (who has been off-colour as of late) to play in behind the striker or at the point of a three man midfield. Would hope to see him challenging Gross by the end of the season after acclimatising in the U23s.

Why is it people think Gross is off-colour, still doing the business for me. We could certainly do with a decent alternative though, it is a hole in the squad.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Odd comment considering our two mainstays in midfield both pass forward more than they do backwards.
907acad4d2e9721960ce151d38dc2769.jpg

Maybe a little improvement on the through balls might help tomorrow for both

rogeraaaj

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for that and welcome! Do you think he is ready for the Premier League? Or will he need some time to get up to speed.

Hi, thank you!
I think that all South-American players need some time to adapt to European football, although Premier League is a more technical league where Alexis can feel very comfortable. Argentinos Juniors President said today that the transfer is confirmed and It just need to define if he goes now or in June (and some bonuses for games played and those things)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here