Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Gregg's Vegan Sausage Roll

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
People grow up eating meat, I did, ate it pretty much everyday and enjoyed the taste and everything. When I chose to give it up taste had nothing to do with it, it was purely because I didn’t want to eat animals both for their sake and the environments. I grew up eating sausage rolls, burgers etc and when I make a meal sometimes I want comfort food that reminds of what I used to eat, without all the bad stuff.

Nowadays after a few years of not eating meat i don’t crave meat itself but instead really enjoy the substitutes. Burgers, sausages etc are just shapes, they don’t come off the cow looking like that (as much as the industry would love people to believe it works like that) so there is absolutely nothing strange about making soy/bean/whatever products look like that

You have probably become very fat since you stopped eating meat as meat substitutes normally contain much more sugar than meat. Read that today.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I love Greggs.

The steak bake is absolutely delicious then I choose the sausage rolls on the following day. The jam doughnuts to finish are a taste sensation. :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here