Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There you go again. If only Blair, Brown and May had used the exit checks, available to them under EU laws. If only they hadn't cut police and border force numbers, and then you wouldn't have worried.

Enforcing exit checks and increasing border force numbers would not have changed my mind in wanting to take back control of our EU borders by making the immigration system available on non EU citizens applicable to EU citizens.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you do have to provide proof of ID for all those actions. i wonder if the poll ask "would you accept a national ID card?" and what the response would be. so much of the immigration problem would be solved with a simple ID requirement.

I have always found it baffling that you do not even need to register to live in the UK. as an EU citizen. Absurd.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He isnt wrong.

Cant say you havnt been warned.

He is 100% wrong though.

Also I'm not going to take people who complain wrongly about democracy, and who also resort to threatening violence and violent acts to try and get their own way, too seriously.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Maybe, maybe not, but what it does do is keeps people like yourself in check with reality and not the Brighton bubble, which some may not like but it's true.
People have had enough of being a weak country and being dictated to, it's only the second petition I have ever done so not something I would typically do because I believe on getting on with it.

Incidentally, the other petition was a Pro Falmer petition, I only hope we get the same result.

I have taken note Trig and will be posting every 1000 vote updates.

How about that for customer service PB!

I was going to post every 1000 votes just for Trig, but for you, I will make an exception, every 200.

Don't thank me, call it an early Christmas gift.:kiss:

If you think we are being dictated to now just wait until we start trying to negotiate trade terms.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He is 100% wrong though.

Also I'm not going to take people who complain wrongly about democracy, and who also resort to threatening violence and violent acts to try and get their own way, too seriously.

He is 100% right.
If Parliament tells us to vote again millions of voters will indeed be angry.........i really can imagine MP`s "getting punched on the nose" as he sees it.
You can pretend all you want that this is rubbish.
Cant say now you havnt been warned.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He is 100% right.
If Parliament tells us to vote again millions of voters will indeed be angry.........i really can imagine MP`s "getting punched on the nose" as he sees it.

I can’t see how this will happen.

None of the pro Brexit matches have seen great numbers.

Bit project fear

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not Brexit related, but it is all kicking off in the Commons. JC mouthed "stupid woman" at the end of TM's final reply to his questions in PMQ's. The Speaker is now getting flack as he didn't witness it and is not willing to watch footage. Merry Xmas.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He is 100% right.

Parliament would not be telling us to us to vote on the same thing again, they would be asking us to vote on something different.

They would also not be doing this because they think we are stupid and got the wrong answer the first time, and there is no suggestion of another further vote.

Unfortunately I can imagine it too, doesn't mean its right.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He is 100% right.

Millions of voters? They might be angry but you won't find millions on the streets punching noses.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not Brexit related, but it is all kicking off in the Commons. JC mouthed "stupid woman" at the end of TM's final reply to his questions in PMQ's. The Speaker is now getting flack as he didn't witness it and is not willing to watch footage. Merry Xmas.

It's like a junior school in there at times, and that comparison is doing a disservice to kids.

Go back to Skye as a Scottish MP stood up to talk!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Hilarious isn’t it

JC ran off of course

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

These braying clowns on both sides of the chamber are an embarassment to the nation. Lord help us all!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here