[Football] Utd v Spurs

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Pogba had the two stars at the back . Today’s do was new

Didn’t think Lingard had tips on our game , could be wrong though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're correct regarding Pogba but JL def had them. I was sure but you made me go and check and i found this:

2353.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bad result for United but Mourinhio will sort it out and if we finish 1 place above them in May, as the table is at the moment, I shall be very happy.

Agreed the legend that is BG.

Last edited by a moderator:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jose really does not have that long to turn things around......looks like they are going to do a Liverpool,

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A **** it had 0-4

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bad result for United but Mourinhio will sort it out and if we finish 1 place above them in May, as the table is at the moment, I shall be very happy.

Depends on your definition of “sort it out”. I agree that he’ll keep his job.

They have a player budget second only in global football to ManC, and not far behind them.

What do ManU fans demand?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

They have a player budget second only in global football to ManC, and not far behind them.

I think they said they'll be happy if they finish within 1 place of Brighton.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Their squad might have cost a lot in transfer fees and wages, but if you look at their actual players it doesn't look like title-winning quality compared to the standard at the top.

Poor recruitment ever since Fergurson left.

They were more open than they have been against Spurs, but they haven't got a good enough defence to be so open. The defenders can't cope when exposed to the counter. You can see why Mourinho was disappointed he wasn't backed in that department. Some of the defenders were his buys, but that doesn't change the fact that he needs better defenders. They keep letting him down, which is a problem for someone like Mourinho who seems to value the defence first.

I seem to be in the minority in that I actually think Mourinho has done relatively well at United, with the players they have. It was only City being so good last season that made them look bad - most other seasons they would have been in a close fight for the title. Anyway, the vultures are circling, so he'll need United to win quite a few in a row now to relieve the pressure.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Pogba must be one of the most overrated players in world football.

He did very well in a 1 team league at Juve
International football is several levels below PL football, however he had a decent world cup
He has stunk the PL out since his arrival

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Their squad might have cost a lot in transfer fees and wages, but if you look at their actual players it doesn't look like title-winning quality compared to the standard at the top.

Poor recruitment ever since Fergurson left.

They were more open than they have been against Spurs, but they haven't got a good enough defence to be so open. The defenders can't cope when exposed to the counter. You can see why Mourinho was disappointed he wasn't backed in that department. Some of the defenders were his buys, but that doesn't change the fact that he needs better defenders. They keep letting him down, which is a problem for someone like Mourinho who seems to value the defence first.

I seem to be in the minority in that I actually think Mourinho has done relatively well at United, with the players they have. It was only City being so good last season that made them look bad - most other seasons they would have been in a close fight for the title. Anyway, the vultures are circling, so he'll need United to win quite a few in a row now to relieve the pressure.

Said from the day he was appointed that he is totally the wrong fit for United, a club that has played attractive football for most of it’s history. When did any Mourinho team play attractive football? Yes he did very well grinding the results out at Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan but they weren’t great to watch. Living on borrowed time at United imo, they were even moaning about him last season when he finished second.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pogba must be one of the most overrated players in world football.

He did very well in a 1 team league at Juve
International football is several levels below PL football, however he had a decent world cup
He has stunk the PL out since his arrival

Quite clearly his body language says he isn't happy. Saying that most of United's players don't look happy. Something isn't right there. Even De Gea is making errors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here